Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Karma drags a Pentatonix member


StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

and then one of them tweeted this bull***t

So karma quickly gathered them, & a few hours later:

but yeah. how s****y of them. 

EDIT: whoops apparently I sweared somehow. idk but asterisks added

EDIT: I know the first tweet isn't them, it's the point that there fans are acting messy too. drag cancelled. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These gays love Beyonce. Its natural for BEY lovers to be that rude.

Cuz after all, we all wanna be relevant right. Unfortunately for them it backfired. Bye. *sips tea.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ
Link to post
Share on other sites

But Gaga is (predicted) to debut at #1.  

Atleast she evolves rather than releasing Christmas albums that have no relevance after December :classy: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

I always was under the impression that they were really nice and friendly (heck even my DAD likes Pentatonix and has their music on his iPhone :air:).

But these tweets obviously show that it's an act. Imagine being so immature and childish, I pity them.

I like Beyoncé, but some Bey stans on Twitter are so extra when it comes to other stars...

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...