• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spanishmonster
1 minute ago, MacNGary said:

He posted snaps with gaga and her team

buy stupid love on itunes

Darcklighter22

wasn't he hyping up the album all throughout the year? Might be pressed that she's just bringing Ricky and Mark for her performances as of recentĀ :oprah:

Ā 

Anastasia
Just now, spanishmonster said:

He posted snaps with gaga and her team

That sounds bad, why would he leave so suddenly

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Weasel

Oh, he's mad Gaga (or her team)Ā didn't contact him when he flew to his sick mother? Makes sense tbh.Ā 

antpats2

So basically he had to fly back home to be with his sick mother and miss the dive bar/SNL performances and nobody contacted him to ask if she was alright? And he's saying they're not/never were a family...Ā 

Ā 

He isnt exactly lying. He wasn't a part of the haus, he was a drummer that Gaga had for tours and performances. But he still was there for a long time so im surprised he doesn't sound happy when LG's name is mentioned latelyĀ 

bambi96

If I'm honest, Gaga probably didn't even know where he went. She's been doing promo, etc non stop! If anyone hears it'll be the dancers, rest of the band, because they're together all the time (or so I assume). So now he has the courage to leave and create his own vision, he's probably garnering up as much talk as he can for a head-start.

Weasel
Just now, bambi96 said:

If I'm honest, Gaga probably didn't even know where he went. She's been doing promo, etc non stop! If anyone hears it'll be the dancers, rest of the band, because they're together all the time (or so I assume). So now he has the courage to leave and create his own vision, he's probably garnering up as much talk as he can for a head-start.

It's not like she had a huge team working on the dive bar tour, she must have noticed he was gone, no? Assuming they rehearsed together.Ā 

Dunno what really happened or how close they were. For real though, Gaga's so down-to-earth and kind as an artist that she always mentions her bandmates and dancers, even speak or promote them for their own careers, so he's still lucky. Other artists don't give a **** about their dancers or band.

Ā 

With Gaga being so busy maybe she didn't have the time. Maybe he was also speaking about his agents or bandmates

Archived