💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Gaga Low Key Dragged Madonna ?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

James19709
13 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

You know very well who I'm referring to. That is not the topic, so it's derailing a thread. Read the rules. Mods should do something about this. You are all so pressed about Gaga.

You can just leave if she annoys you that much. She has right to stand up for herself. 

But nooo, you are here to defend your kween:ladyhaha:

Yawn, nobody has a "kween", maybe 12 year olds.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, james19709 said:

Yawn, nobody has a "kween", maybe 12 year olds.

lol right

Stop quoting me. Yawn 

FreePalestine

James19709
6 hours ago, TheBatman said:

Except not? Because Madonna writes her songs, produces them, plays guitar, is involved with every minor detail of her albums... and Gaga knows that full well. Anyways, the fued is tired. She should have just shrugged it off but she is clearly pressed. Her new album is great, no need to be insecure. 

This.... and the 7 writers on Applause say hi. (not even a good song either)

James19709

Also, she only plays piano. She can play guitar a little but I wouldn't call that being able to play "a lot of instruments" lol

6 minutes ago, james19709 said:

Lmao, this **** is so boring. Quit being so sensitive honestly, somebody saying something completely true is not "derailing" and it's not always a case of "hating on Gaga" or those people obviously wouldn't be here. Some people are so far up Gaga's ass, they think everything she does is gold. Wrong. However,  if we didn't love the music, we wouldn't be here. End of. So dumb how people act like it's a huge deal when something negative is said.

Talking about same old things from BTW era is offtopic and derailing. Some people are so far up Madonna's ass, they think everything she does is gold and everyone is copying her, especially Gaga. WRONG. Gaga said the truth and she had right to defend herself. So dumb how M stans act like what she said is negative and such a huge deal. 

FreePalestine

James19709
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

Talking about same ood things from BTW era is offtopic and derailing. Some people are so far up Madonna's ass, they think everything she does is gold and everyone is copying her, especially Gaga. WRONG. Gaga said the truth and she had right to defend herself. So dumb how M stans act like what she said is negative and such a huge deal. 

Lol at you hvaving to re-word what I said, I never actually said anything about Madonna. I'm not a "stan" of anyone because I'm not stupid and I don't bore myself lmao. I just like the music.

Battle 4 Ur Life

LOL I see you going 4 those headlines Gaga. She is so smart I f* love her. :ladyhaha:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

You know what guys? PLEASE stop the flamebait and petty arguing over this. We can have great discussions without going that route. Thanks!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

I think it could be a way to get attention for the album. Madonna exploited Gaga (the EY/BTW controversy) for attention/promo so Gaga did the same thing back. Thats fair, turnabout is fair play, Madonna deserves it. I dont think it was planned, but she saw the opportunity and took it.

SpadesToStart

She maybe didn't phrase it the best, but I agree with her.  Gaga is focused on being a musician and an artist, Madonna's priority is being an icon and a pop star.

PartySick
11 hours ago, TheBatman said:

So how much of this did Gaga write

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=x3ViewvlW8I

Enough to be one of three co-writers :staymad:

We don't know at what stage he recorded this, do we? It could've been right after the three of them (FJM, Gaga, and Emile) were done writing. Then as they were working on production, he recorded a quick demo. Who's to say? :shrug:

Slightly off topic: It's actually cool to flip through the Joanne booklet's last few pages and read the writing credits. She's the first on all the songs except for Perfect Illusion and Come to Mama. She's the 2nd on those. That's something my other two faves can't say :ohno:

Regardless, I'm sure that all still counts as "writing her own stuff" :green:

As far as this "drag" goes, I agree with @TylerBR97's post. She was just describing her own process and none of those steps are "look at what Madonna has done and do it again". She isn't saying Madonna doesn't write her own stuff or can't play any instruments :laughga:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

dlioncourt91

The thing about Gaga is that Madonna began as part of many bands playing drums, guitar before she became a singer so that's definitely one trait they do share. Another thing is Madonna is heavily involved in the creation of her records as her collaborators have all mentioned how hands on, demanding and how much of a perfection she is (writing lyrics in multiple journals, contributing to melodies, and such) so it isn't like they aren't both of the same craft so in doing so it just goes to show how alike they are which isn't a bad thing. The bad thing is both women have indeed moved on from the BTW/EY and other endless comparisons but the press/instigating fans on multiple fandoms keep egging both sides to just never let this tired "feud" die the death it should have died back at Met Gala when they took their selfie together.

Archived