Looks like we got a winner for the most stupid post of the thread

Looks like you should shut up and understand a joke 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
viniferrett
7 hours ago, CowSiss said:

Tbh, I have this weird feeling there may not be an actual tour for Joanne if it does not perform as great or better than ARTPOP so I'm left real shook by this thought

she's big enough to have a tour without a successful album 

a small one but still 

xoxo cupcakke
1 hour ago, viniferrett said:

she's big enough to have a tour without a successful album 

a small one but still 

I know, but I know sometimes artists just don't tour for a certain album and Joanne gives me that vibe. I know Madonna didn't for Bedtime Stories and Beyoncé didn't for 4, but yeah, I hope she does have a concert at least. Would be the first one that I'll actually be able to go to

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

I know, but I know sometimes artists just don't tour for a certain album and Joanne gives me that vibe. I know Madonna didn't for Bedtime Stories and Beyoncé didn't for 4, but yeah, I hope she does have a concert at least. Would be the first one that I'll actually be able to go to

Beyoncé did, she just delayed it for one and a half years because she became pregnant.

That J

Today I am announcing that I am, in fact, my fathers daughter. I hope my fans will support me on this new journey.  

Seriously, it has to be new single/video news or something about the tour.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
54 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

A Bedtime Stories Tour was planned though.  I believe it was going to be called The "Get Unconscious" Tour.  (Sigh).  But Evita and pregnancy killed that.  

Ohhhhh inb4 A Star Is Born films immediately and Gaga is pregnant!!!  Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Erlenmeyer
13 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Today I am announcing that I am, in fact, my fathers daughter. I hope my fans will support me on this new journey.  

Seriously, it has to be new single/video news or something about the tour.  

I've been my fathers daughter since I was 14. And also for 14 years before that. 

donutellha

joanne in 2020 delayed

BOOKMARK ME

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived