Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perfect Illusion removed from Top 40 adds

Americano

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
10 minutes ago, Andy21 said:

:udidnt::omg: Nooooooooo

This era so far is heavily paralleling Britney's BJ era. A personal album with no promo and a top 15 lead. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
memomemome

good thing MR is a single is that it can be more appealing to Hot Adult Contemporary/Pop or even Country format... so ya

Crystalline
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Why though? MR sounds very radio friendly to me.

It is, but there's sadly no momentum anymore after PI wasn't well received (on the charts).

RileyMint

Joanne should be a single. I love her higher pitched vocals in it. I wish she used those vocals on some more songs instead of her husky voice.

charliekelso

with the right video there's still hope for a hit single (like what happened with Beautiful by Christina Aguilera). If she releases a better song with that kind of mediocre video we had with the first one, she'll have to be satisfied with only the fans she still has listening to this album. I don't think she'll come to my country if there isn't a hit single though, so I hope that doesn't happen.

RileyMint
40 minutes ago, JGD said:

Waiting for Gaga/Interscope to state that PI was just a "buzz" single :poot: 

I kinda wish they would honestly. I mean, look what it did for Rhi and Nicki..

At this point she should NOT be releasing any upbeat song as the second single otherwise it will just tank harder (no AYO no Dancing in Circles). She should release a song that makes people wonder who it is so something that's not her typical sound and MR fits.

38 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

This era so far is heavily paralleling Britney's BJ era. A personal album with no promo and a top 15 lead. 

Oh please no :giveup:

Born To Slay
22 minutes ago, Werk said:

Oh please no :giveup:

I agree, please no is right. 

Katie14
52 minutes ago, Nebulous said:

It is, but there's sadly no momentum anymore after PI wasn't well received (on the charts).

Why does that matter? People aren't going to not want to hear MR because they didn't like PI. 

Rudz Xinc

Obviously, without her doing the promo

But I'm glad tho, because PI performance has been a mess so far

Please move on to Million Reasons

Look at those clowns

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

Its the best from Jaonne, why wouldnt they?

Ya never know with Interscope. There are a lot of Gaga songs I thought would be released as singles, that never were. Hopefully they will release this one. I pray

đŸ€–âšĄïž

JustAnotherDay

Million Reasons has been critically acclaimed, has been selling great as a promo single, is extremely radio friendly (without pandering to any trends I might add), is relatable, and is unexpected of Gaga. Any of you who think it isn't sing;e worthy are insane, A-Yo is more of an album track than MIllion Reasons is tbh

was NickARTPOP

Archived