Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Perfect Illusion removed from Top 40 adds

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Million Reasons becomes a legit single Imma kidnap Gaga forever to keep her from repeating the past mistakes

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Born To Slay

This is gonna be Gagas first album without a hit, it's gonna tank IMO (I hope it doesn't, just being realistic)

Americano
Just now, Born To Slay said:

This is gonna be Gagas first album without a hit, it's gonna tank IMO (I hope it doesn't, just being realistic)

MR is an obvious smash. 

Americano
2 minutes ago, Red said:

If Million Reasons becomes a legit single Imma kidnap Gaga forever to keep her from repeating the past mistakes

PI is dead. Hardly a mistake. Venus also sucked.

Economy
Just now, Red said:

Actually this may not be so bad... even if it barely cracks the top 20 its the kind of song that earns great respect and may even help album sales

and since shes doing superbowl, its ok if 2nd single success is mediocre. She can release a more dancy song for 3rd single just in time for superbowl :firega:

Also Gaga never tried anything like that exept for you and I and her immage was awful back then at its worst point so for it to make it to #8 wasnt even bad!

Just now, Americano said:

MR is an obvious smash. 

'cause you said so :derpga: 

But really, I think the GP would eat it. Who knows... It's already late. 

The night sky tells all

Just now, Americano said:

PI is dead. Hardly a mistake. Venus also sucked.

It's not about charts:

Judas didn't get Top 5, plans rushed, The Edge of Glory promoted, messy video, messy era

Do What U Want, went great, got promoted, plans rushed, messy video situation, messy era, messy existence

What the hell were the label thinking of making PI a single and especially lead single. Joanne sounds bloody amazing. I just hope the radio will play the remaining singles and the GP won't by pass the new material because of PI. 

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Actually this may not be so bad... even if it barely cracks the top 20 its the kind of song that earns great respect and may even help album sales

and since shes doing superbowl, its ok if 2nd single success is mediocre. She can release a more dancy song for 3rd single just in time for superbowl :firega:

Also Gaga never tried anything like that exept for you and I and her immage was awful back then at its worst point so for it to make it to #8 wasnt even bad!

I don't care about charts, all I want is a smooth era, lol

Xoxo Adriana

Million Reasons seems to chart better than PI where I live, its like 20 or something on iTunes:oprah:

xoxo cupcakke

I feel Million Reasons is a step in the right direction. Fall/Winter songs tend to be rather ballady and/or slow. Then again, I haven't listened to the leaks, but I just hope to God they don't rush swap singles like Gaga and her management often do

Please, just release a second single and stick with it, I don't care if doesn't chart high, but just avoid the drama in the fist place

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, Americano said:

MR is an obvious smash. 

I think (unfortunately) this is gonna be Gaga's Perfume 

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, ScotHML said:

What the hell were the label thinking of making PI a single and especially lead single. Joanne sounds bloody amazing. I just hope the radio will play the remaining singles and the GP won't by pass the new material because of PI. 

I love PI (I listened to it just now) but it seems that the entire album may be loads better than PI and if radios completely give up on giving Gaga a chance :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Robo Ga

MR is absolutely beautiful but it should NOT be the next single. It is an album track. 

It's hard to tell before hearing the full album what should be the next single tbh. PI just didn't click with the gp. Nothing we can do or say will change that. They'll either get it, or they won't. 

🤖⚡️

Archived