Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Make A-Yo the next single already gaga!

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of thinking what your favorite is, think about the marketing and public-eye. 

I know, it's art but still, as a professional Marketer I can say that A-YO is the most radio friendly of them all. 

I mean, my heart still hurts whenever I hear DWUW because that song is the solo reason Venus didn't had a vid. It hurts guys, I can't sleep sometimes.

I love Venus.

#feelingthoseJoannevibes

androiduser

best choice for the second single.... A hit would give her more exposure for the more mellow acoustic songs later on

DrewStevens
27 minutes ago, Bok said:

Instead of thinking what your favorite is, think about the marketing and public-eye. 

I know, it's art but still, as a professional Marketer I can say that A-YO is the most radio friendly of them all. 

I mean, my heart still hurts whenever I hear DWUW because that song is the solo reason Venus didn't had a vid. It hurts guys, I can't sleep sometimes.

I love Venus.

#feelingthoseJoannevibes

DWUW was way more radio friendly than Venus :toofunny:

26 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

DWUW was way more radio friendly than Venus :toofunny:

My point exactly. Radio friendly > our favorites

AndyDWUW

Can't judge because I haven't listened the other snippets :nails:

I'll resist until the 21st

HaveAnOysterBBy
4 hours ago, RDTLadyGaga said:

Just imagine a 12 year old singing "I wanna smoke them all" :giveup::classy:

If rude boy by Rihanna was on the radio just about any "explicit" song could be 

I would love it as a single, but it's wholly about smoking... Isn't that not very radio-friendly? I genuinely have no idea :toofunny:

mdr

I think it's strategically the smartest choice. It's fun, carefree, and, most of all, catchy. That's everything Gaga needs right now. Joanne honestly has a ton of potential smash hits, so I think there will be plenty of time for other songs later. A-Yo needs to come now. I can absolutely see it becoming the most "iconic"/biggest single from Joanne.

Archived