Your Top 3 albums by Kylie

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanyeee West
2 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Where is everyone saying Impossible Princess, the most Kylie Minogue album there ever will be?

Also, I like Kylie Minogue, but I haven't listened to any other (full) albums. :poot:

I love many songs by her , but some how I love 3 or 4 songs from each album, so in my eyes she is not an album artist (same goes with Madonna to me), event though Gaga , Madonna and Kylie are my 3 top favorite artists. So I made a playlist for me from her early beging till now full of my loved songs from her , whenever I play that playlist it's like a time train for me !  also love she changes the direction in each album.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

tragic :reductive:

tamra-judge-vicki-gunvalson-apology.gif

But I respect that she wrote and produced the whole Impossible Princess :golfclap:

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Where is everyone saying Impossible Princess, the most Kylie Minogue album there ever will be?

Also, I like Kylie Minogue, but I haven't listened to any other (full) albums. :poot:

same sis 

Kanyeee West
10 minutes ago, Shahin said:

1) Kylie Christmas

2) X

3) Aphrodite

4) Fever

5) Kylie + Garibay :awkney:

whore
7 minutes ago, Shahin said:

I love many songs by her , but some how I love 3 or 4 songs from each album, so in my eyes she is not an album artist (same goes with Madonna to me), event though Gaga , Madonna and Kylie are my 3 top favorite artists. So I made a playlist for me from her early beging till now full of my loved songs from her , whenever I play that playlist it's like a time train for me !  also love she changes the direction in each album.

That's funny, I was having a discussion last night with someone about artists who have good songs, but not good albums. I was talking about how P!NK has great singles, but I can't stand to listen to a full album of hers. I would have to disagree with your statement about Madonna though, I love her so I love all of her albums (except MDNA :flop:

But I totally agree with your statement about Kylie, I love all of her singles (especially from Body Language), but I've never actually taken time into listening to a full album.

hausofgay

1. Fever

2. Aphrodite

3. X

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

xoxo cupcakke

R-436651-1336198951.jpeg.jpg

Kylie_Rhythm_of_Love_cover.png

KylieMinogue1994.jpg

Not in any order, just my top three; self-titled no. 2 does not get enough love

Kanyeee West
4 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

That's funny, I was having a discussion last night with someone about artists who have good songs, but not good albums. I was talking about how P!NK has great singles, but I can't stand to listen to a full album of hers. I would have to disagree with your statement about Madonna though, I love her so I love all of her albums (except MDNA :flop:

But I totally agree with your statement about Kylie, I love all of her singles (especially from Body Language), but I've never actually taken time into listening to a full album.

I guess it's matter of taste somehow, for example Beyonce ,Christina, Britney , Pink, never are like album artist for me , the only famous artist who is album artist for me is Gaga ! :sweat:

I can't relate so much with Kylie's and Madonna's old school pop hits ,and when I do it's like 2 or 3 songs from each album, But Both Kylie and Madonna have done an amazing job with their career:firega: and as I told Beside gaga they are my all time favorite.

not to forget Rebel Heart is in my top 3 best album ever heard , that album is really underrated , such a amazing crafted work of art.

whore
4 minutes ago, Shahin said:

I guess it's matter of taste somehow, for example Beyonce ,Christina, Britney , Pink, never are like album artist for me , the only famous artist who is album artist for me is Gaga ! :sweat:

I can't relate so much with Kylie's and Madonna's old school pop hits ,and when I do it's like 2 or 3 songs from each album, But Both Kylie and Madonna have done an amazing job with their career:firega: and as I told Beside gaga they are my all time favorite.

not to forget Rebel Heart is in my top 3 best album ever heard , that album is really underrated , such a amazing crafted work of art.

For me, it's The Black Eyed Peas, Christina Aguilera, Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey, and P!NK. I love Beyoncé and Britney though :sweat: Thanks for giving me a new term to describe them though: "not an album artist" :staymad:

Kanyeee West
5 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

For me, it's The Black Eyed Peas, Christina Aguilera, Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey, and P!NK. I love Beyoncé and Britney though :sweat: Thanks for giving me a new term to describe them though: "not an album artist" :staymad:

Your Welcome My Friend. :hug:

Archived