Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else deliberately not listening to new songs?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I don't want the complete album experience to be ruined for me like AP was by overplaying any new material that comes out pre-album. The amount of new tracks she premiered before AP was so ridiculous to the point where I refused to listen to Gypsy when she did it live because it was beyond a joke by then. By the time I finally listened to AP, there was this anti-climactic feeling of "I've heard it" over-riding it, so the first listening experience wasn't as good, plus, the album got old for me very fast. Therefore, I'm determined not to listen to any of the 3 new tracks or any more that she does pre-album. Considering the album is only 13 tracks including the deluxe version and the entire thing is only 45 minutes long including the deluxe (and 3 of those minutes are made up by PI), there's no way I'm going to have my initial listening experience dimmed by listening beforehand. At least it isn't 1 month or more before release, like the iTunes festival was, so it won't be as hard to last out 2 weeks. I'm just surprised so many of you are clearly listening already.

Anyone else joining me in the "Not before the album" club?

kvnrp

I won't listen to leaks, but if we get it as an official performance / release, I'll sure listen to it :lana:

inuborg

I have only heard the official singles, PI and Million Reasons. I have no plans to listen to Ayo and any other live "previews"

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I'm listening to every new song but only once! So I won't remember it.

The only thing I'll remember will be "that one was amazing!!" :cryga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

mister max
2 minutes ago, inuborg said:

I have only heard the official singles, PI and Million Reasons. I have no plans to listen to Ayo and any other live "previews"

this :giveup: I don't want the lives to be better just because its the first time I heard the songs :rip: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

GhettoFabulous

Sinners Prayer- the studio will slay me (its as good as gold)-to me:ladyhaha:

:whitney:No Ive been listening to the songs

I won't listen to them.

I did not do it with the new BANKS album and now I'm completely slayed by the whole album, it makes the whole experience so much better for me :giveup:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

Levine

I won't listen to the live versions of A-YO and Sinner's prayer. Live versions ruined ARTPOP for me

zexion_armando

No since the stream was awful quality to listen to these songs, and made them sound much worse than they probably are

Delusional Aura

Listen to it... Don't suffer yourself my poor child, Joanne will set you free :lolga:

Archived