đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

RS:Giorgio Girls features a lyrical shout-out to Spice Girls

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

It's 2:30 in the morning and Lady Gaga is in her trailer blasting her upcoming fifth studio album Joanne. Dressed in silver ankle boots, tight dark jeans and a gray half-shirt with her name stamped over her heart, the singer is dancing in the tight space's mini kitchen, putting on her third show of the past seven hours. This one, however, is for herself – and three members of her team and a visiting journalist. Just moments before, she played the second of two sets at East Nashville bar the 5 Spot, the first stop on her Bud Light x Lady Gaga Dive Bar Tour.

"There are over 600 kids out there, so what do you do? I figured it'd only get bigger as the night went on," says Gaga. "My buddies were out there trying to pick kids out of the crowd that seemed to be real superfans, so the true, true fans would get the second experience."

For Gaga, family is the cornerstone of her life these days and that bond is reflected in the songs of Joanne, from the pleading vulnerability of "Million Reasons" to the celebratory "Grigio Girls," which features a lyrical shout-out to the Spice Girls. Her first solo album since 2013'sARTPOP, Joanne is born of introspection. 

"I went away for a minute," says Gaga, "from feeling the pressure of having to deliver a pop record."

Read the full article here:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/lady-gaga-talks-dive-bar-tour-family-vibe-of-new-joanne-w443659

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly
7 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

"I went away for a minute," says Gaga, "from feeling the pressure of having to deliver a pop record."

I don't think we're going to get an electronic* dance record from her again :giveup:

*I still love the Joanne tracks so far  chill out :laughga:

Just now, LG said:

I don't think we're going to get a dance record from her again 

Why tho? 

blackpink

She should so be on the cover of Rolling Stones again, it would go well with the sound and feel of Joanne :giveup:

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, LG said:

We will or we burn ha house down  :whitney:

venusfly
1 minute ago, Clip said:

Why tho? 

I can't really explain it but I just get a gut feeling she's doesn't want to anymore

bionic

She better say "spice up your life!" (in a Barbecue-related context, naturally) :koons: 

buy bionic

yASSsss

"You're headlining the Super Bowl halftime show this year. Are you already brainstorming?
Yeah. But I put out a public service announcement that I will reissue: I will not be letting anyone know any single thing about the Super Bowl until it happens. You can ask me but I'm never going to answer.

But there must be something big in the works …
Maybe I have something small planned. Maybe I'll just do a lemonade stand. That would really upset people though – I won't do that, don't worry."

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, LG said:

Yall are so delulu i cant even :awkney: one album with no dance songs (even tho there will be a few for sure), doesnt mean not making dance music til the end of your career :awkney:

djBuffoon
4 minutes ago, LG said:

"A-YO" and "Perfect Illusion" say hi :sis: 

Just now, yASSsss said:

"Maybe I have something small planned for the Super Bowl. Maybe I'll just do a lemonade stand."

get ready for the incoming meltdowns :excited2:

She said "don't worry I won't do that, it would upset a lot of people" so don't try to cause unnecessary meltdowns

yASSsss
Just now, Clip said:

She said "don't worry I won't do that, it would upset a lot of people" so don't try to cause unnecessary meltdowns

yeah,i just read that part..editing my post :sweat: 

Archived