💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

46 minutes ago, Tommi said:

It's a guitar chord 

Omg I'm such a flop fan. Why does it seems so out of place though? Isnt it weird?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goodtimes12128

Why do people keep saying this is country? It's folk music. It's pretty good, definitely a surprise from one of our pop girls. Katy wishes she got to release something like this first!

I listened to it on my way to work in the morning... I almost cried, this really hit me and when the chorus came... DAMN :giveup: she did it again, take my soul, queen of music :giveup: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

This song is amazing, I especially love the ending, the way she sings "stay" :wub: Her voice is so beautiful!!!

MelbHawker

The songs growing on me so quickly. It's so soulful.. it really hits you in the feels once you take in the lyrics and sing along with her. 

This song deserves the praise it's getting. :golfclap:

Sinner's Prayer: I love the dark vibe of it, the haunting guitar solo is just superb, but it's rather short [7.5/10]

A-Yo: it's funky, good to listen from beginning to end, it has a hint of country tune (specially the chorus), has highest replay value off Joanne so far [ 8.1/10]

Million Reasons: Not a fan of gaga's slow tempo songs, but this is by far by favorite, and the live version shits on the studio one tbh. [7.6/10]

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Ronnie

This song is so so sad! It really pulls at your heart strings.  I think anyone who has been in a relationship or has contemplated suicide can relate to the very powerful lyrics and somber vocals. This is arguably Gaga's best. I don't even care if this album is a commercial success because that's not its purpose or what the message is about. I've connected to the new music more than anything else in her catalog.  Thank you, Gaga for this diamond in the rough.  Your hard work is so much appreciated. ❤️

Igor Hachul

You little monster are making this place a dictatorship. People have opinion, and the right to express. 
I was born when Michael, Madonna, Bowie and many others had already delivered the best of their careers and I prayed for a popstar of my generation. To watch my Lady Gaga ask the crowd to call her Joanne, sing country songs and promote the album like an unknown artist was painful.
Respect our opinion instead of being blinded by a unconditional love.

Igor Hachul

Blackwillow
1 minute ago, Igor Summerboy said:

You little monster are making this place a dictatorship. People have opinion, and the right to express. 
I was born when Michael, Madonna, Bowie and many others had already delivered the best of their careers and I prayed for a popstar of my generation. To watch my Lady Gaga ask the crowd to call her Joanne, sing country songs and promote the album like an unknown artist was painful.
Respect our opinion instead of being blinded by a unconditional love.

Painful? Pls take Advil 

Archived