'Million Reasons' Sneak Peek

prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OracleMonster
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Almost as repetitive as Perfect illusion! 

I hope her songwriting skills haven't disappeared. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to hearing it. 

It's like a 10 second snippet, of course it's going to be repetitive 

1 minute ago, OracleMonster said:

Ohhh the toddlers rite?

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, OracleMonster said:

That is quite clearly the hook or chorus. It's gonna be repetitive. Don't deny it! :hor:

DrewStevens
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

That is quite clearly the hook or chorus. It's gonna be repetitive. Don't deny it! :hor:

More than half of her discography is repetitive. Even some fan favorites like Dance In The Dark.

Aga Gydal
16 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Almost as repetitive as Perfect illusion! 

I hope her songwriting skills haven't disappeared. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to hearing it. 

A friendly reminder that Perfect Illusion, however repetitive, is actually some her sharpest songwriting in a while. Reminder that her last lead single literally had "I found the vein put it in here" in its final draft. :) 

Shaney
4 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

More than half of her discography is repetitive. Even some fan favorites like Dance In The Dark.

I guess they forgot :rip: The repetition in Perfect Illusion and this preview are not nearly as bad as anything like Ellie Goulding's On My Mind, or On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez..... but Little Popsters will love those songs!! or the outtro to poker face which is dreadful for me to listen to. 

Letmelivemylife
24 minutes ago, Sebs said:

well, let it go and quit the show might not be bad things after all. Like not literally quitting the show as leaving the biz, but more like being more comfortable with herself without the need to always put on a show

This is what I love about music. It's open to interpretation. You can play a song and ask 5 different people "what does this song mean to you?" and you'll get 5 different answers. I love it

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

A friendly reminder that Perfect Illusion, however repetitive, is actually some her sharpest songwriting in a while. Reminder that her last lead single literally had "I found the vein put it in here" in its final draft. :) 

Yes, I agree. I also realise that repetiveness = Catchy.

In fact, it's already stuck in my head. :music:

ConnorFilm

After her description in the Yahoo article, I'm expecting MR to sound like a funkier You & I. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

KingRedd
1 hour ago, somnambulist said:

OR you can take the high road and try to be positive and empowering instead of making baseless claims like Gaga will never reach 400 million in her career for no reason other than to be a ****. Your comments have little to do with the song as it is trying to drag an artist because she didn't make a song that caters to your SPECIFIC tastes. 

Some fans actually enjoy seeing her grow and making songs that challenge her and reflect her life and where she's at.

This.

May I Read You? 😎

crisTEAne

catchy and eternal. :giveup: 

plus, i already know the lyrics by heart. :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived