Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

HALFTIME: Britney or JLo

jereve

Britney Or J-Lo? HALFTIME SHOW 2017  

142 members have voted

1. 1. If NFL doesn't pick Gaga, who do you think should headline from these two??

• Britney Spears
    • J-Lo

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Jlo talented? they are both dancers who cant sing live so how is Jlo more talented?

Britney is not that good of a dancer anymore. And JLo's singing is actually decent imo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

First of all, was this year's halftime show that great...? I'm sorry but I can't help seeing a very annoying "emperor's new clothes" effect going on...

So, yeah, I can think of 100 names that could do the show and deliver...I'd love to watch Rihanna, Gaga or Mariah doing the show...if it was really between Britney and J.Lo (which I don't think it ever was, they probably have a shitload of possible candidates, and most of them are not pop singers - this is not the VMAs), Britney takes the crown, imo...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

GaGaBabyOohLala
4 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

Actually the youtube views are more important than sales.. Anacoda sold way less than Applause but it still be x10 bigger

Except Aint Your Mama is a youtube hit thanks to mostly Rihanna's fans and Meghan's

GaGaBabyOohLala

So many Britney haters in here yet y'all cant denied she's the princess of pop. And lol for those who voted for Jlo :sharon:

teenagechrist

Mariah Legendcarey. :classy:

But if I have to choose between these two, I prefer Britney, I don't like Jlo at all. 

feeling so hot tamale

I enjoy Britney's music more but tbqmfh, after watching her perform at the iHeartRadio music festival last night and seeing her STILL act shy & robotic after years of being on stage in vegas, she's not ready. She'll never be ready.

J.Lo, on the other hand, tho her voice can be grating, can still serve dance moves for day and put on an actual spectacle. 

Preferably neither but if I had to choose, J.Lo

5 hours ago, swakby said:

Britney is not that good of a dancer anymore. And JLo's singing is actually decent imo

Well shes been singing more than 20 years she if she doesnt dance now its fine.. 

11 hours ago, swakby said:

JLo definitely. Let talent win once. If u want to watch Britney at the Halftime show just play her billboard music awards performance. I don't think it will differ much. 

bye

3oz8xPAudO1UdPqbHG.gif 

Lion Heart

JLo would PERFORM in that stage and DELIVER. 

Britney's will be so underwhelming and awkward. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived