💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"I'd wish they'd only given me the gummy bears"

indepenDANCE

Featured Posts

indepenDANCE

Ik its kinda irrelevant atm... but what was this line ever about..? Has it ever been explained by Gaga or analyzed by a little detective???

lady-gaga-marry-the-night-music-video-re 

this is driving me insane... what could this possibly mean? 

Spoiler

If you don't know what I'm talking about ur not a little monster . 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Well she says the other girl asked for gummy bears and a knife,  but she only got gummy bears. 

Gaga asked for the same, but got both. They gave ha the knife. She put it under the hood. And killed her former and. If u find it on highway 10 send it straight 2 hollywood 

DeanWinchester

the other patient asked for a gummy bear and a knife--she was given just gummy bears.

Gaga wished they only gave her the gummy bears--implying she got the knife instead.

Unless you mean real life meaning then i dont know

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PMKKARDASHiAN

I've always wondered the correlation too. She said something like... the others had gotten gummy bears and a knife, and I was like... so what'd you'd do with the knife gaga? Who gave it to you? Is this a metaphor? Was it to symbolize the abortion and the gummy bears symbolized the conception? Like I never understood wtf she was talking about. 

indepenDANCE
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

the other patient asked for a gummy bear and a knife--she was just given gummy bears.

Gaga wished they only gave her the gummy bears--implying she got the knife instead.

Unless you mean real life meaning then i dont know

what :huh:

The other girl asked for gummy bears and a knife but the hospital staff only gave her the gummy bears so she wouldn't harm herself with the knife (I guess).   So Gaga is saying she wish they would have only given her the gummy bears too (they gave her both).  Maybe she cut herself.  Who knows.   It's not really clear what she would have done with a knife.

Well she said the other girl asked for a knife and gummy bears right? So what could the knife be a metaphor for, maybe they screwed up a surgery or gave her some medication that made her worse?? :oprah:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Its a way of saying that she hoped she was only given the gummy bears because metaphorically she got a hold of a metaphorical knife with which she caused herself real pain or damage

Its a beautiful line, really poetic. I love it actually a lot.

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Batwings

Gaga was originally supposed to sing the Gummi Bears theme song, but Disney called ha a flop and said no.

Spoiler

:derpga:

KURUSHITOVSKA

She cut herself and that's it. It's not that hard, we already know how hard it  was for her during certain times.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

MonsterPaws
2 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

Well she says the other girl asked for gummy bears and a knife,  but she only got gummy bears. 

Gaga asked for the same, but got both. They gave ha the knife. She put it under the hood. And killed her former and. If u find it on highway 10 send it straight 2 hollywood 

I did not expect that last line ;-;

indepenDANCE
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She cut herself and that's it. It's not that hard, we already know how hard it  was for her during certain times.

Okay mr know it all. Obviously everyone does not know the meaning of it or else there wouldn't have been 10+ people wondering the same damn thing. No need to be rude. Thanks.

Archived