💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BB: 'Perfect Illusion'Lady Gaga Is Really 6 Previous Lady Gagas in One

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Like few pop superstars since Madonna, Lady Gaga tends to mark a new era in her career with each individual single and video. With a perpetually shape-shifting sound, look, and artistic ambition from release to release, an entire Stefani Germanotta album -- or a whole year in her career -- can contain enough separate, discrete Gagas to field a football team: "Just Dance" Gaga was totally different from "LoveGame" Gaga, which was thoroughly unrecognizable as "Paparazzi" Gaga, and so on.

That's part of what makes "Perfect Illusion," the latest song-and-video chapter in Gaga's career, an interesting case. The lead single from Gaga's upcoming Joannealbum marks one of the first times when the pop star seems to be acknowledging her own history, combining some of the most immediately identifiable elements from various stages of her career into one explosive three-minute package.

There's not a ton of "Cheek to Cheek" Gaga, perhaps -- while the jazz-pop era of Germanotta's career may have been a necessary palate cleanser, it's not likely to make much of an imprint on her eventual single-disc Greatest Hits -- but most of her other notable incarnations seems to be represented in some form with "Perfect Illusion" Gaga. Here are six examples.

1. The theatrical accent of "Bad Romance"

2. The disco drama of "Marry the Night" Gaga

3. The frenzy of "Judas" Gaga

4. The griminess of "Poker Face" Gaga

5. The rock fantasies of "You and I" Gaga

6. The simplicity of "Applause" Gaga

Read the full article here:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7518061/perfect-illusion-lady-gaga-incarnations

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

SissyFromSpace

lmao no its not. the closest song to "previous lady gagas in one" is probably Fashion! or Born This Way or Fashion Of His Love

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

yASSsss

"Perfect Illusion has got a climactic key change that would make Jon Bon Jovi's jaw drop"

the acclaim :deadbanana: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

****ing hell what's wrong with you all, does positivity seem like an alien concept now or something?

I can't believe there's people here dragging Billboard for giving Gaga a good review :wtfga: on GagaDaily :wtfga: wtf is going on :wtfga:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

barcodemonster

It's deeper than that, it's not just the singles. In my opinion Perfect Illusion is like a combination of Heavy Metal Lover, Born This Way, Electric Chapel, Bad Romance, and Venus (maybe?)

scan my barcode

PassTheTime
5 minutes ago, barcodemonster said:

It's deeper than that, it's not just the singles. In my opinion Perfect Illusion is like a combination of Heavy Metal Lover, Born This Way, Electric Chapel, Bad Romance, and Venus (maybe?)

I think C2C,TF,TFM,BTW,AP +...........REDandBLUE :oprah:

Doily Skull
17 minutes ago, paul said:

****ing hell what's wrong with you all, does positivity seem like an alien concept now or something?

Didn't you get the memo? We can't just appreciate music anymore, it means absolutely nothing unless you take every little thing personally 

~staying stupid through my holy days~

MelbHawker
17 minutes ago, barcodemonster said:

In my opinion Perfect Illusion is like a combination of Heavy Metal Lover, Born This Way, Electric Chapel, Bad Romance, and Venus (maybe?)

:toofunny: gurl rly 

Archived