Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This just kills me

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Werk said:

Can someone explain to me what move Gaga was doing that got her injured? I can't really see 

It's not a particular move, it's just that her hip had been painful for months and at this moment she felt the pain very hard and had to slow down.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

chromatikev

This video breaks my heart every time. She was in so much pain and just kept going. Just for the show, for us, for the audience. She's so ****ing passionate and this is exactly why I love her so much.

We don't deserve this angel :diane:

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, Blanche said:

This video breaks my heart every time. She was in so much pain and just kept going. Just for the show, for us, for the audience. She's so ****ing passionate and this is exactly why I love her so much.

We don't deserve this angel 

Exactly. The stage is gagas natural habitat. She isn't truly happy unless she's on stage performing. A fellow monster had asked me "what if she doesn't wake up?" when she went in for her hip surgery. She just looked at me with a look of disgust and horror when I told her "if something goes horribly wrong and she doesn't wake up, I hope they don't try and resuscitate her. You don't understand. Gaga lives to perform. How cruel would it be to revive her only to tell her she can no longer perform? It would devestate her beyond repair. Border Collies were born to herd sheep. Thoroughbreds were born to race. Gaga was born for the stage."

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
33 minutes ago, Werk said:

Can someone explain to me what move Gaga was doing that got her injured? I can't really see 

I had read that she never told us how much pain she was in cuz she didn't want us to worry. She was in mind blowing pain backstage but she heard us cheering and she did the show anyway because she loves us so much. If that isn't love, idk what is

Wisdomless1

Wow that was SOOO painful to watch, wow. The fact she just kept going, it's a little heartbreaking to know how much pressure this fanbase puts on her and how much she takes/took it into account.

It's good to want to please the people that give you positive reinforcement but it's also vicious. When I think about the work I do and the praise I get, it makes me want to work harder but I have found myself getting obsessed with work and ultimately burning myself out at times and having negative health effects because of it.

She wants to do right by the people who love her but I think she's come a long way as far as learning how much it should influence her.

BurqaSwg

I remember when she came back to Montreal for artRAVE, she talked about how this fans brought her a McQueen cane because they "knew" that Gaga wasn't great and Gaga wondered how they knew. I remember it was really touching, because it showed how much love is in between her fans and her. 

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, BurqaSwg said:

I remember when she came back to Montreal for artRAVE, she talked about how this fans brought her a McQueen cane because they "knew" that Gaga wasn't great and Gaga wondered how they knew. I remember it was really touching, because it showed how much love is in between her fans and her. 

Awww how sweet!!!!! Some people roll their eyes and think I'm crazy when I say that the bond we have with her is unlike anything else. We're so attuned to her that we just "know" when something isn't right. A fellow monster is just like this. She called me up after we went to ArtRave and she was like "something's wrong with gaga. She isn't happy. I can just feel it." It's just a sixth sense some of us have

Archived