💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This just kills me

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

This video just kills me. That scream that she lets out around the 10 second mark just kills me. Around the 25 second mark, you can tell she's in an insane amount of pain but she chose to keep on going. She did it for us because she loves us more than words will ever describe. She also did it for herself because the stage is her natural habitat. Cheetahs live on the plains of Africa, alligators live in the swamps of Florida, grizzly bears live in the wilderness of Alaska, and Gaga lives on stage. She isn't truly happy unless she's performing. She just lights up when she's performing. I know this is a cheesy analogy but just as a border collie thinks he died and went to heaven when he gets to work sheep all day, gaga thinks she died and went to heaven when she's on stage. I always giggle when singers cancel their shows for a cold or a sore throat. It's like "gaga performed with a crater sizes hole in her hip. What's your superpower?" Lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Gypsygaga1
3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

This video just kills me. That scream that she lets out around the 10 second mark just kills me. Around the 25 second mark, you can tell she's in an insane amount of pain but she chose to keep on going. She did it for us because she loves us more than words will ever describe. She also did it for herself because the stage is her natural habitat. Cheetahs live on the plains of Africa, alligators live in the swamps of Florida, grizzly bears live in the wilderness of Alaska, and Gaga lives on stage. She isn't truly happy unless she's performing. She just lights up when she's performing. I know this is a cheesy analogy but just as a border collie thinks he died and went to heaven when he gets to work sheep all day, gaga thinks she died and went to heaven when she's on stage. I always giggle when singers cancel their shows for a cold or a sore throat. It's like "gaga performed with a crater sizes hole in her hip. What's your superpower?" Lol

THANK YOU

Perfect Ilusion

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Gallus said:

Poor gags. She is truly a Hero Love you mother monster

She once said that she didn't tell us about how much pain she was in because she didn't want us to worry. She was laying backstage in an incredible amount of pain (like "kill me now" kind of pain) and she said she heard us cheering for her and she decided to do the show anyway. If that isn't love, idk what is

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

THANK YOU

It's amazing the amount of love she has for us

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Bless her. Yet some people on here send hate her way because they don't like her current iTunes position.

Queen forever

I had read once that Justin beiber cancelled a concert because he had a sore throat. No offense to Justin beiber, sore throats suck, but gaga performed with a crater sized hole in her hip. What's your superpower? Hahaha. I read once that she didn't tell us how much pain she was in because she didn't want us to worry. She was sitting backstage in terrible mind numbing pain (like kill me now pain) and she heard us cheering for her and she did the show anyway. If that isn't love, idk what is

The selfish part of me is still sad she cancelled my show, I would've gone even if she was in a wheelchair and sedated, and BTW was my favorite album/ plus the tour looked incredible.

But the sensible and reasonable part of me doesn't feel she took enough time off after this incident, and was expected to jump back in the game with an album and era that didn't quite pay off the way she probably planned for it too? I think more time healing + working on the album, and a early to mid 2014 release of it, would've put her on a totally different career trajectory. But everything happens for a reason and I certainly don't regret ARTPOP, the Applause and GUY videos, Swinefest, SXSW set, ArtRave Ball, C2C, AHS, her 6th Grammy, 1st Golden Globe, the National Anthem, Oscar performances, Bowie tribute, etc etc. Baby's been doing pretty good since this incident I'd say.. :lolga: 

I have conflicting feelings but she really needs to put her health first, if she wants to play this game for the longhaul. 

❤ x ❤

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, SarahYuko said:

I am so glad in the one lifetime I spend on earth, I get to stan this incredible human being

Exactly. I was pregnant with my daughter at the Monsterball. She came to BTW ball with me. So many people ask me "why would you take her to a gaga concert?" My reply is a,ways "so she can soak up gaga's greatness. If my daughter turns out to be a woman who follows gaga's message of love and acceptance, then I've done my job". Lol it's so cute she'll always say "I was born this way!!!!" when people question her style choices

SarahYuko
12 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. I was pregnant with my daughter at the Monsterball. She came to BTW ball with me. So many people ask me "why would you take her to a gaga concert?" My reply is a,ways "so she can soak up gaga's greatness. If my daughter turns out to be a woman who follows gaga's message of love and acceptance, then I've done my job". Lol it's so cute she'll always say "I was born this way!!!!" when people question her style choices

Oh wow I wasn't expecting that. That's lovely. When I get married and have my own children I'll be taking them to Gaga concerts too lol your daughter is lucky to have a mom like you (with GREAT taste in music ;)

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, jujubae said:

The selfish part of me is still sad she cancelled my show, I would've gone even if she was in a wheelchair and sedated, and BTW was my favorite album/ plus the tour looked incredible.

But the sensible and reasonable part of me doesn't feel she took enough time off after this incident, and was expected to jump back in the game with an album and era that didn't quite pay off the way she probably planned for it too? I think more time healing + working on the album, and a early to mid 2014 release of it, would've put her on a totally different career trajectory. But everything happens for a reason and I certainly don't regret ARTPOP, the Applause and GUY videos, Swinefest, SXSW set, ArtRave Ball, C2C, AHS, her 6th Grammy, 1st Golden Globe, the National Anthem, Oscar performances, Bowie tribute, etc etc. Baby's been doing pretty good since this incident I'd say.. :lolga: 

I have conflicting feelings but she really needs to put her health first, if she wants to play this game for the longhaul. 

Exactly. People said she took 3 years to release another album because she doesn't love us anymore. So not true. She loves us more than words. I mean she performed with a crater sizes hole in her hip for god sakes!!! If that isn't love, idk what is. She just took time off because she needed it mentally. She realized that she can't be there for us when she's stressed and exhausted. She's coming back stronger than ever

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, SarahYuko said:

Oh wow I wasn't expecting that. That's lovely. When I get married and have my own children I'll be taking them to Gaga concerts too lol your daughter is lucky to have a mom like you (with GREAT taste in music ;)

Hahaha my daughter was quite popular with her pink sparkley soundproof headphones I got her for the BTW ball. Lol she was only a few months old and while we were waiting for the concert to start, lol we were playing "pass the baby" with the other monsters. Everybody wanted to hold her haha

44 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I had read once that Justin beiber cancelled a concert because he had a sore throat. No offense to Justin beiber, sore throats suck, but gaga performed with a crater sized hole in her hip. What's your superpower? Hahaha. I read once that she didn't tell us how much pain she was in because she didn't want us to worry. She was sitting backstage in terrible mind numbing pain (like kill me now pain) and she heard us cheering for her and she did the show anyway. If that isn't love, idk what is

She is one of a kind. I wish I could lie and say I'd be that dedicated but if I was doing what she did every night with that injury... I just wouldn't be able to pull it off. She's the best.

Letmelivemylife
26 minutes ago, Harry said:

She is one of a kind. I wish I could lie and say I'd be that dedicated but if I was doing what she did every night with that injury... I just wouldn't be able to pull it off. She's the best.

Exactly. So many people say her love for us is artificial but they just don't understand. Yeah she travels all over the world for interviews and performances but the second that **** got real and we really truly needed her, I know she would be there in a heartbeat.  

Archived