💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 2 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

It's Lee

Lol I know but my name is Leigh and it's the same name but spelled differently :sweat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

Will the entire season feature this "nigtmare" episode within an episode?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bradley

Denis O'Hare's part was scary af, the footage of him entering into the mansion :rip:

Also I think Angela had more parts than Sarah Paulson and was really good in this episode.

Bradley
On 9/22/2016 at 0:29 PM, calmar said:

I think I might be able to go back and watch other seasons if they're more just grotesque and dark as opposed to full of jump scares and adequate horror pacing. I think that's how I managed to watch all of Hotel, which was a first for me as a trek into horror. I've considered watching other seasons of AHS if they're in the same vein. But I have friends that tried to get me to watch, say, the Cabin in the Woods, and I couldn't :smh: 

I personally like AHS not to be terrified but because of good acting and the concepts and philosophies they explore. It's more about the story than being scared. I've got to say the biggest entertaining part of AHS is the acting of the cast and witnessing how they develop from season to season, it's not that scary as some horror films are.

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Denis O'Hare's part was scary af, the footage of him entering into the mansion :rip:

Also I think Angela had more parts than Sarah Paulson and was really good in this episode.

I thought Angela was doing a really great job, too. Sarah was doing great but nothing beyond what she is usually capable of.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bradley
3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I thought Angela was doing a really great job, too. Sarah was doing great but nothing beyond what she is usually capable of.

She didn't have many scenes in episode two but I was amazed by and satisfied with her performance in episode one.

Monster Voices

If we cant have freakyGa irl at least we get her in AHS. So far it is a bit boring, but at least its better than Hotel I thing and not so pointlessly gorry. Basically if Gaga was not in those I neeever would've watched them :toofunny:. 

Forever and Always!

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

If we cant have freakyGa irl at least we get her in AHS. So far it is a bit boring, but at least its better than Hotel I thing and not so pointlessly gorry. Basically if Gaga was not in those I neeever would've watched them :toofunny:. 

I never could watch Hotel properly despite my love for Gaga :toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ZephyrInTheSky

I feel like this is the scariest season so far, i was very tense throughout the whole episode. :duck: 1 & 2 were scary but this is more straight up horror i think, im loving 6. :golfclap: Those damn pig creatures though.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

On September 22, 2016 at 0:30 AM, Logan said:

Yeah all the other seasons of AHS relied on creepy factor, it was never about super bad anxiety over a jump scare. The only massive jump scare I can think of off the top of my head is the Piggy Man in Season 1. 

And the hand held video camera in the first episode of season 2 with Adam Levine...that got me good

How has no one mention the disgusting pig tails nailed to the wall??? Ugh, I SQUIRMED. And how can Gaga still look so hot as white trash?? :giveup:

I love the season so far. That Denis scene was tense, I was perched on my seat. Cuba's screams aren't filled with fear though. That poor old woman :( Oh I'm a mess, bottom line is, I LOVED IT.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

djBuffoon

Catching up now. Not bad, already more frightening than the last few seasons managed to be. But the documentary aspect is very tedious, and the acting of the actual people is really lackluster (including the usually reliable Lily :(). The idea of homicidal nurses is terrifying enough, even if the those two actresses are probably the worst of all.

Still, it's interesting enough.

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

the acting of the actual people

4577c607c4cfb6b05601ed25ad23c8f7.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

crisTEAne
Just now, djBuffoon said:

I only know what we know... so far :reductive:

they're not real

they're theater

lady_gaga_06.jpg