๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: Hottest Female Artist

ReidOne

Out of the current crop of pop girls, who do you find hottest?   

99 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the current crop of pop girls, who do you find hottest?

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

In order:

Rihanna

Beyonce

Selena Gomez

Ariana Grande

Katy Perry

Halsey

Demi Lovato

Britney Spears

Kesha

Meghan Trainor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I'm shocked Ariana isn't higher (are you blind? Have you seen her recent music videos?) and Beyonce is so high (seriously, I've never even found her all that sexual, even). I sometimes wonder if you've seen some of these women without make-up? Personally, I only clarify someone as hot when they look good without make up. When you realise their hotness was artificial, it's such a let-down.

Now, being somewhat hypocritical by going against my feminist principles of objectifying women...but then being attracted people is totally natural, so...

1. Ariana Grande - Women like this are the reason why I became bi-curious. While I wouldn't want to go all the way with a girl, I might think otherwise for a slice of Miss Grande.

2. Demi Lovato - Not really considered her in the past but in her current era, she is looking fine. One of the few women who can actually look hotter with shorter hair.

3. Selena Gomez - Really gorgeous, albeit, the fact she looks very young weirds me out a little. But I like Ariana, so, yeah.

4. Britney Spears - I thought she was losing it but she's still got it after all these years. Her Make Me... video gave me body envy like nothing on earth.

5. Halsey - She was just ok-looking to me before and when she got her hair cropped, any attraction died. But then she got extensions again and when she performed with The Chainsmokers...she's growing on me.

6. Rihanna - It's the attitude that puts me off her more than anything because I found her much hotter before she became such a diva. But she's still a pretty girl with an undeniable sex appeal, even if it's somewhat trashy sexy.

7. Kesha - You feel a bit bad for finding her hot at this moment in time, but yeah. Could never decide if she was hot or not, but halfway through her Animal era, I got it. She's more girl-next-door hot. Did you see her video for Dirty Love? If you haven't, it might just change your mind.

8. Katy Perry - Thought she was super-hot until I saw her without make-up. She's the more average side of pretty, I guess. But with full make up, I totally get it.

9. Beyonce - Again, shocked when I saw her without make up. She looks so much older without it. She's got decently good looks, I suppose, but I just never found her all that sexy, even when she was all about a sexy image in the early days, so I in turn never even considered attractiveness. I don't even think she's trying to be hot these days.

10. Meghan Trainor - Why is she here? Again, in full make up, she's not half bad, but I saw a picture of her without it once. She's quite a plain looking girl. And not trying to body shame, but she looked better at the end of her last era, when she'd lost some weight, but now she's put it back on again.

ย 

I think you left out some obvious ones like Lana and Marina, though. I'd definitely rank them higher, and from an older generation but still got it, I'd put Shakira, Kylie, J-Lo and Sophie Ellis Bextor.

Torsoface
Just now, pink sushi said:

Your avatar! :grr:ย 

Sorry hoe I change it tomorrow :hor:

Let me enjoy my hideous pink hat era :neyde:

ย 

Shipper

Ok, if we are just talking about physical appearance, ย I vote for Katy because of----- boobs. ย She has that 50's pinup body and looks like Katy Keene from the comics.

She also don't look like a petite lolita compared to the other girls. Yeah they are well over 18 BUT they dont look it. 10/10 would f*ck if you dont make her speak/sing. I feel like im in 9gag.ย :spin:

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Archived