Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Thanks bby :hor:

No problem. :hor:

Because it's an answer?

If you asked someone a question and they didn't respond i'm sure you'd be annoyed if all they said was "Why bother, when all I could say was no?"

tumblr_m2f5a2TdOj1qbk8tz.gif

If everyone who sees that post is gonna post "no", it's gonna get pretty damn annyoing. You can go now.

tumblr_m2f5p3eYAb1qg9esho1_400.gif

I feel like I've missed a lot of Lana **** since I've stopped posting in this thread :cry:

Probably, ahhahaha.

Edited by deathray

Degenerate Beauty

If everyone who sees that post is gonna post "no", it's gonna get pretty damn annyoing. You can go now.

Probably, ahhahaha.

Miranda :flutter:

KeybladeMeister

One 'no' simply suffices, I didn't ask for more than one. There's a difference between not being able to help someone and not wanting to help someone.

Major Minus took the time to say something helpful, whilst you two went babbling on about some magazine :roll:

You're both just rude, and obviously need to calm your ****...

tumblr_m2f5q5YSEX1qbk8tz.gif

Degenerate Beauty

One 'no' simply suffices, I didn't ask for more than one. There's a difference between not being able to help someone and not wanting to help someone.

Major Minus took the time to say something helpful, whilst you two went babbling on about some magazine :roll:

madonna-laugh-o.gif

Maybe we couldn't help you? Me for example don't know where you can download anything, I just get links from this thread.

And omg, I'm so sorry we were discussing a magazine with Lana Del Rey on it, in a Lana Del Rey thread.

Degenerate Beauty

And omg, I'm so sorry we were discussing a magazine with Lana Del Rey on it, in a Lana Del Rey thread.

****ing this :toofunny:

KeybladeMeister

Maybe we couldn't help you? Me for example don't know where you can download anything, I just get links from this thread.

Exactly.

Maybe you could have.

But you didn't say that did you?

Thank you for proving my point.

tumblr_m2f6goNJEL1qbk8tz.gif

Edited by KeybladeMeister

ChasingTheGhost

can someone upload the No Kung Fu ep for me please? I'm recovering my collection and I lost it. thank you.

Exactly.

Maybe you could have.

But you didn't say that did you?

Thank you for proving my point.

tumblr_m2f6goNJEL1qbk8tz.gif

Okay, I don't understand **** about what you're saying. But if you want me go look back a ****in' thousand of pages to find download links for **** I already have you're wrong. Maybe you should do it yourself.

Degenerate Beauty

can someone upload the No Kung Fu ep for me please? I'm recovering my collection and I lost it. thank you.

I can't find a link. Sorry.

And there is a search option.