02. Get Drunk (04:29)

03. Jimmy Necco (02:52)

04. Jump (02:53)

05. Put Me In A Movie (04:10)

06. Yayo (04:19)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zs1d16zzx2qbwvo

You're a god

Lost Weekend

She has many.. I got them all download though.

Kill Kill, Yayo, You Can Be The Boss, Both versions of Kinda Outta Luck, same with DMD, 2 versions of Video Games, Blue Jeans, Born To Die, Off To The Races. :heat:

Plus unreleased videos of "Jimmy's Chevy Nova" (hundred dollar bill) "Little Girls" (put me in a movie) "Mermaid Motel" "YAYO"

"Carmen" "Elvis" "Axl Rose Husband"

The "Kill Kill" music video surfaced today

been online since 2008 *you found it today

Edited by Lost Weekend

Lana has a 4 page spread in V 75, if anybody's interested.I have to admit she looks really pretty there. I got it because gaga is in it, but she is in there too. Justin Bieber is on the cover though. :eww: also, is the digipak album available everywhere, or is it in jewel cases somewhere? i saw the digipak and was actually tempted to buy it to see what it was like.

Edited by Erik
anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Lost Weekend

Lana has a 4 page spread in V 75, if anybody's interested.I have to admit she looks really pretty there. I got it because gaga is in it, but she is in there too. Justin Bieber is on the cover though. :eww:

I want lovecat magazine now, its so indie they only stock it in underground record stores in the philippines :flop:

Can you guys post a list of Lana's leaked unreleased songs and demos? PLEASE! :(

hasnt somebody requested this every 2-3 pages without fail? :flop:

I want lovecat magazine now, its so indie they only stock it in underground record stores in the philippines :flop:

LOL! do you want pictures of the V magazine? :P

Quartz

I am a great fan because of her vocals because I heard her first in the Born to Die video. So I was looking through the interwebz and there are so many people saying that her voice sucks which totally confused me. Then I watched the SNL performances. Needless to say, I died a little. But I know she'll improve with practice :lol: Gaga kinda sucked when she performed in Ellen for the first time and look at her now... If she can give a mind blowing performance, she will win a fan for life :lol:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Lost Weekend

LOL! do you want pictures of the V magazine? :P

I think i've already seen it. How many pictures are there?

I think i've already seen it. How many pictures are there?

I believe that there is 4, and an interview. :)

I am a great fan because of her vocals because I heard her first in the Born to Die video. So I was looking through the interwebz and there are so many people saying that her voice sucks which totally confused me. Then I watched the SNL performances. Needless to say, I died a little. But I know she'll improve with practice :lol: Gaga kinda sucked when she performed in Ellen for the first time and look at her now... If she can give a mind blowing performance, she will win a fan for life :lol:

gaga's first ellen performance was great.... and i watched video games on SNL, why is everybody saying it's bad, it looked+sounded fine to me. ?!?

Edited by Erik

Lost Weekend

could you please post pictures?! :D and I also liked her SNL performances, they are the same as all her other performances, us fans know how she performs but the public was quick to criticise her because they hadnt. I did actually laugh at the blue jeans performance though, when she turned into shakira. :toofunny:

could you please post pictures?! :D and I also liked her SNL performances, they are the same as all her other performances, us fans know how she performs but the public was quick to criticise her because they hadnt. I did actually laugh at the blue jeans performance though, when she turned into shakira.

the pics will be up in a few mins, the beginning of blue jeans was bad but the rest was really good. :)