💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

LittleDudeNT5

Oh dear, some thick fans dont get the joke and think theyre making fun of Lana.

I kinda see it as they're 90% defending her/what was said about her. Of course they're kind of making fun of her - they always do. It's freakin SNL

Some people are just too sensitive about this stuff.

I thought it was really funny & it was actually quite nice of them to do the sketch.

Edited by LittleDudeNT5

ToxicHot

Lana Del Sley :legend:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

It's weak compared to every other track IN MY OPINION. Driving In Cars With Boys or You Can Be The Boss could of replaced it.

Just because it's on my last spot doesn't mean i don't like it. It would of been better if they kept the pre-chorus.

So TRUE. :yes:

If I have to replace one song from BTD, it would be Diet Mtn Dew. The song is just... okay.

I don't get her, I think her songs are boring and they sounded alike to me. :huh:

THIS IS EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!

But some songs are growing on me... I do like a few.. I just think they are all just so melodramatic.

Edited by Riley

JaysAMess

The sketch was great. I love how SNL defended Lana. Especially the comment about her name. :toofunny:

Love Is A Suicide

I must say this album is really good :) Dark Paradise is, i think, the best song on there!

Thanks for posting the BTD instr.! The album is so, so lush and cinematic. I hope she's around for lonnnnng tiiiime

I don't get her, I think her songs are boring and they sounded alike to me. :huh:

Well you don't have to like her music :) Im not being sarcastic, I just sayin' :D

FrozenKookie

my least fav track is lolita. it's noisy and the chorus is annoying for me :rollsweat:

australiagaga

my least fav track is lolita. it's noisy and the chorus is annoying for me :rollsweat:

Lolita is amazing!