💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

ChasingTheGhost

off to the races sounds funny. haha. what is it from? or is it just a random track?

it's off the album.

Wolf Boy

*Wow. Never saw that before. I've been questioning how authentic she really is and if she really was as poor as she claims (her father is a millionair) but after viewing that video my opinion has changed. She also seems to have the same personality now as she did in that video.

ohFlX.png

*other than her lips, she seems pretty legit.

*rwKiY.gif

I don't think she ever claimed to be POOR, simply that she wasn't living the HIGH LIFE and bought a trailer after her $10, 000 advance when she signed onto her first record lable.

Wolf Boy

Have the song lengths for the official tracklisting been released? i can't see them on iTunes, just the song names.

Wolf Boy

Never mind, found the song lengths via UMG..........

1. Born to Die (Album Version) 04:46

2. Off to the Races 05:01

3. Blue Jeans (Album Version Remastered) 03:29

4. Video Games (Album Version Remastered) 04:42

5. Diet Mountain Dew 03:43

6. National Anthem 03:49

7. Dark Paradise 04:04

8. Radio 03:35

9. Carmen 04:09

10. Million Dollar Man 03:50

11. Summertime Sadness 04:25

12. This is What Makes Us Girls 04:00

13. Without You 03:51

14. Lolita 03:41

15. Lucky Ones 03:45

National Anthem is listed as 3.49, yet the version i have is 3:32. Maybe the song does have the Marilyn intro making up for the added 16 seconds of the album version?

LipglossLuxury

National Anthem is listed as 3.49, yet the version i have is 3:32. Maybe the song does have the Marilyn intro making up for the added 16 seconds of the album version?

What's strange about the version we have is that when I play it on Windows Media Player it makes it seem like the length is longer than 3:32 but it ends exactly at that time. Also it wont play on my iPod. :cry:

JaysAMess

Is there a site in which people are getting Lana pics from or is it just random google searches? D:

I tried googling 'Lana Del Rey gallery' in hopes for a fansite gallery but no luck.

LipglossLuxury

I like National Anthem without Marilyn's voice :crossed:

Do you have the version with Marilyn's voice?