💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

National Anthem was uploaded yesterday to YouTube by someone and it's been taken down by the record company! possible album track? I HOPE SO.

Wolf Boy

Same. It's scary how much she gets right. With Blue Jeans, Video Games, Born To Die....and 4 other songs that will most likely end up on the new album since she's sung them twice each [China Doll, Races, Million Dollar, Radio], she hasn't put one foot wrong yet, at all.

Throw in 99% of good old songs and demos and her track record is near perfect.

satanpiss666

I really hope there isn't too much old material on there, though. As good as it is, I'd really like to hear new music.

Wolf Boy

I really hope there isn't too much old material on there, though. As good as it is, I'd really like to hear new music.

Agree, a part of me would love to hear final versions of some of the old stuff that's album potential, but at the same time i want to keep it to a minimum so i have more new songs.

Baby Loves To

National Anthem was uploaded yesterday to YouTube by someone and it's been taken down by the record company! possible album track? I HOPE SO.

She did have that and On Our Way uploaded herself ages ago but took them down, I'd guess that they've been in contention for the album for a long time now :)

My National Anthem download works on my iTunes but not on my actual iPod, anyone else have that issue?

Same here, with On Our Way too :(