Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JOANNE: All U Need To Know!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Title: Joanne

Release Date: 21 Oct. 2016

Album Description: Gaga describes this album as being her father’s and mohter’s daughter, her sister’s sister, her lover's lover and her friend’s friend. She also revealed that every song is extremly autobiographical.

Tracklist (11 Tracks, 14 on Deluxe Ver.):

- Perfect Illusion

- Paradise / Joanne

Reveal hidden contents

A song about her aunt Joanne who has passed away when she was 19 years old, Gaga planned to release this song for “Cheek To Cheek” but she kept it at the end. She performed this song at the iHeart Radio private show where her father Joe heard it for the first time and got really emotional.

- Hey Girl (feat. Florence Welch)

Reveal hidden contents

Girl empowerment song about girls lifting each other up, in this song Gaga and Florence sing to each other.

Lyrics: Gaga: Hey girl, can you hear me? Are you holding out your heart?

Florence: Hey girl, do you feel me? Sometimes I go too far.

Gaga: Hey girl, it ain’t easy. I know it’s pulling me apart.

Hey girl, don’t you leave me. Hey girl, don’t you leave me.

Hey girl, hey girl, we can make it easy if we lift each other. We don’t need to keep on one-upping one another.

- John Wayne

Reveal hidden contents

Song about Gaga’s incessant need to run after wild man and somehow getting bored of the same old John. Gaga worked with Josh Homme for this song which she describes that his guitar on this song is out of control.

- Sinner's Pray

Reveal hidden contents

Gaga worked with Father John Misty on this song that is about Gaga singing to a man telling them “I don’t want to break the heart of any other man, but you, but I know, I know that I’m a sinner.”

Lyrics: Hear my sinner's pray I am that fire.

- Ayo

Hide contents

This song might be Gaga’s favourite which has a kind of sense of country music. For this song Gaga worked with Hillary Lindsey which is a country songwriter.

- ?

Reveal hidden contents

A song about her friend Sonja that has been diagonsed with 4th stage cancer, Gaga revealed that this song is about her and her friends crying togheter after she passes away.

Producers: Mark Ronson (executive), Kevin Parker, Bloodpop, Beck, Father John Misty, Josh Homme Giorgio Moroder and RedOne.

Co-writers: Elton John, Diane Warren, Mark Ronson, RedOne, Kevin Parker and Hillary Lindsey.

Art Cover: The title of the album in the back of the cover will be with Gaga's aunt Joanne handwriting and in the physical copy it will include letters from her father and her aunt, IDs and other stuff behind each lyrics.

Csao6PdWEAUKb1v.jpg:large

I dont think she was referring to country music or Hillary Lindsey. I think when she spoke about the song she reffed to him when he said" there is a reference to me" ?

COME ON GAYS!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

I dont think she was referring to country music or Hillary Lindsey. I think when she spoke about the song she reffed to him when he said" there is a reference to me" ?

"She's a country writer and there is definitely tinch of that in the album as well, there is also some bollywood..."

Noam Zioni

Thank you! Great thread 

I don't think Paradise is Joanne, she wrote Joanne with Mark Ronson, and she wrote Paradise herself in 2014

7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

"She's a country writer and there is definitely tinch of that in the album as well, there is also some bollywood..."

yeah..? but he interrupted her to ask her about the " reference" to himself then she mentioned it. no?! it is confusing to be honest , but that is what I think 

COME ON GAYS!!

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Noam Zioni said:

Thank you! Great thread 

I don't think Paradise is Joanne, she wrote Joanne with Mark Ronson, and she wrote Paradise herself in 2014

Yeah fixed it, after seeing the tweet...no one said anything about PI? Plus Gaga said in the interview that Kevin came up with an idea about song called Illusion.

Btw tysm!

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Arbmonster said:

yeah..? but he interrupted her to ask her about the " reference" to himself then she mentioned it. no?! it is confusing to be honest , but that is what I think 

Why would she say "there is also some bollywood" if she didn't refrence about the country genre

15 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

http://ladygaganow.co/lady-gaga-interviewed-on-106-1-bli-talks-new-music-video-ahs-tour-more

here  at 1:44 she says "would get togheter without her to cry" 

That's what I said in my first comment. It doesn't tell us if Sonja has passed away or not (I hope not). But seeing as the song is already made, I doubt she changed the lyrics to adapt. It could still be about that sad memory.

monsterdino
13 minutes ago, Blue wig said:

That's what I said in my first comment. It doesn't tell us if Sonja has passed away or not (I hope not). But seeing as the song is already made, I doubt she changed the lyrics to adapt. It could still be about that sad memory.

but why would they get togheter without her if she didnt meant that?

Archived