JUST LISTEN TO IT

she made it with Mark Ronson

there's no doubt it's real, it was removed multiple times for a certain reason

LOOK AT THIS POST 

I THINK I HEAR THE LYRICS IN THE LEAK

TRY IT

0:35 

1:07 (thanks @4BLAiNe)

I'm so excited because I'm so in love with the leak, it sounds like the best song in the universe to me

VANTABLACK

No Gaga said in a interview last week when she first got in to the studio with Marc in November she sung a song for Him that won't be on the album , it was a song about her life and how she was feeling could someone find tHe exact interview I forgot which one it was 

All I hear is some hoe praying. :nails:

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD"

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🩋

fvmemonster

I think you're right đŸ’đŸŸ.  The person recording seems SUPER excited to be hearing it and getting a lil footage.  Sorta like I would be :classy:

notconfident
1 minute ago, VANTABLACK said:

No Gaga said in a interview last week when she first got in to the studio with Marc in November she sung a song for Him that won't be on the album , it was a song about her life and how she was feeling could someone find tHe exact interview I forgot which one it was 

But the melody of this song is so legendary, I don't want it to just be wasted :giveup::giveup:

Maybe it's the placebo effect of having read those rumored lyrics, but I definitely can her that rhyming scheme towards the end of the video - if not the lines themselves from about 1:07 onwards

badgalriri

literally the little flopsters in the background like crying sound so pathetic and stupid. "oh my god. oh my god" shut up and be quiet so we can hear the recording.

notconfident
1 minute ago, StarMom said:

We said it was Perfect Illusion 20days ago

MESS:classy:

I never thought it was Perfect Illusion tbh, PI's description and everything just didn't fit with this leak

this is nothing like a "dance floor anthem"

Spoiler

i'm not saying Perfect Illusion is, though :awkney:

sillynate
47 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

But how do we know that's the song she's talking about? :nails:

Archived