đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Final Bets for the Album Title?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

From what we've gotten so far, it doesn't seem consistent. It's like, we've got a track called Perfect Illusion, which is complex in its name. So it'd be kinda clashing to just have the album called Joanne. 

She mentioned before in an interview how she's felt like she's had two hearts, feeling that she somehow carried a part aunt's spirit with her. I wouldn't be surprised if the album had themes of reincarnation, and/or her heritage even. My two cents

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im kind of annoyed by everyone saying its called joanne or stefani, i bet its not 

its something that we cant think of right now but once we hear it we'll understand, thats what i feel about title

imma cut a bitch

1 hour ago, notamember said:

I have a feeling the album will be named "Stefani"

I'm here for either, though. We will see!

I don't think so when in recent interviews on radio , she answered that she rarely reviews herself and always moves forward to a question whether her desciption of " she being her father's daughter , her sister's sister " means she will step back to her oldself or something similar... Also , i remember hearing her saying " Stefani is dead " on C2C tour :derpga: 

SilkSpectre0

It's definitely gonna be either Joanne or Stefani or maybe she'll use initials? Either way it's related to her family name

Monster Voices

Im not that sure. She kept on saying that when we all hear the name we will know. But that was also meant for the GP that's listening to the radio and they have no clue who Joanne is. :huh:

Forever and Always!

SilkSpectre0
34 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

I don't think so when in recent interviews on radio , she answered that she rarely reviews herself and always moves forward to a question whether her desciption of " she being her father's daughter , her sister's sister " means she will step back to her oldself or something similar... Also , i remember hearing her saying " Stefani is dead " on C2C tour  

And she said writing this album was like her old self as a cadaver and she was operating on her old self so it's possible. 

I'm thinking it probably is the album title. It would be an interesting way to do something self titled and as well it ties together the theme of family.

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived