Perfect Illusion predicted to sell 91k copies

Andreyw

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SummerGirl21
Just now, Edonis said:

Sis if you don't think she cares you're in for a very rude awakening. All this promo for what then? 

She literally was just quoted saying she didn't care about how her song did on the charts. Like, of course she wants it to sell. But she isn't freaking out like everyone on here. 

PartySick

The fact that there are some "fans" on this site that straight up mock Gaga because the GP has flop taste is just :excuseu: PI is a masterpiece. Who cares how well it sells, I'm sure Gaga's not crying over it into a rhinestone studded tissue in her Malibu mansion :toofunny: she made a track that she loves and I'm 100% not here for it being torn apart just because it doesn't sell. If anything, I'm disappointed in the fanbase for showing how fickle and shallow a good portion of it is.

Besides, the video isn't even here, no real promo has started aside from radio play and a few ads :saladga:

Little Bling-not-the-musicers are too much :saladga:

🖤

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I can't at you people. Like, reading this I actually feel really bad for Gaga. She puts her soul into an album, picks the song she wants us to hear first, and you people are selling it to the highest bidder.

Chart obsession is toxic, man.

Just now, Secret said:

Don't panic! Promo starts tomorrow

At this point I'll be happy if that promo gets it past heathens

2 minutes ago, SummerGirl21 said:

She literally was just quoted saying she didn't care about how her song did on the charts. Like, of course she wants it to sell. But she isn't freaking out like everyone on here. 

Of course she wants to sell but just because you aren't checking the charts and thinking about that (which is what she actually said) doesn't mean you don't care. She cares about success. 

Boyboi12

I was stating in other threads that the song was performing badly! No one believed me.... The so called fans are not buying it because they don't like it and they're upset she not making popcorn pop records....

Fiona Apple
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

That's what y'all get when you don't buy, promote the music, and then make stupid trends and giving attention to people who don't need it. Want Gaga to be successful then buy, stream, and share the download link instead :neyde:

Stop already.Fans can't make a song a hit.You should have known that by now

Archived