💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I haven't felt this since BR

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Frankenztein

It's absolutely her best 1st single since BR, and it's exciting to see where this new music will lead us. PUMPED! :excited2:

13 minutes ago, Trademark said:

the song is pure perfection

Lol Perfect Perfection. Slay :firega:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

crisTEAne

it really is an adrenaline rush. i was so done after wednesday at work, but PI got me going and had me pumped for the rest of the week in all the confusion:excited2:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

CookieHWilson

We are witnessing an actual miracle in the music industry.
If you put the ****ing charts on a side for 3 minutes, play the song, shout the **** out of you, when you'll be back (honey) charts won't be there. Coz this is music. And I consider ourselves lucky to be witnessing this. Take it as out of proportion as my boy and my friends and colleagues see it when I say it, but that's the way I feel.
It does good to what I consider my art as well, it excites me, it makes me want to smash rules of the "supposed to be". Not in a revolutionary way either. It's actually a revengeful clear feeling I feel, toward the systems in general, those systems which don't contemplate the idea of change as a way to complete ourselves and move forward. It makes me cum. It's a legacy song. For her (which is cool but doesn't really have to do with my daily life) and for me. As a reflection of the feeling, my own feelings, that it takes out of me, in a ****ing natural way. In times when natural is the most used word in skin care commercials.
I feel so good nd I am just high on PI and some tuna salad.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

PartySick
8 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I agree. When I first listened to Applause, my reaction was basically this ------>>>>>>>:awkney:

The amount of times Applause has been dragged since Friday :grr:

My poor ARTPOP :cryga:

Perfect Illusion is an absolutely amazing song though. I've never actually known a song could be so infectious.

💚

21 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I know a million threads have been made on this but HOW is it possible that PI gets better EVERY TIME I listen to it? :giveup: I didn't listen to PI for 12 hours and I just listened to it again and holy **** I even noticed new details and sounds, it's so beautiful :giveup:

This same thing happened to me with BR. It got better and better every time. 

I went running for a bit and I was so pumped listening to it. I wanted to shout "IT WASN'T LAAAAHVE IT WASN'T LAAAHVE" but I didn't want people to call 911 on me :giveup:

:giveup:

:giveup:

I would say the Same, but I haven't feel the same since Paparazzi :sis:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

SpookyKid

I'm over the show yeah, at least now I know

asifalahore_zpsbpqb8jmf.gif

IT WASN'T LOOOOVEEEEE, IT WASN'T LOOOOOOVEEEE

IT WAS A PERFECT ILLUSION!

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

22 minutes ago, CookieHWilson said:

It is counterbalancing the negativity. Which btw will be completely swept away with the MV

not @ me forgetting the music video 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

To me the strongest thing the song has going for it is the lack of post production on her voice. It sounds identical to when she sings it live...

It's always around me, all this noise, but not really as loud as the voice saying "Let it happen, let it happen."

Archived