💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I haven't felt this since BR

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I know a million threads have been made on this but HOW is it possible that PI gets better EVERY TIME I listen to it? :giveup: I didn't listen to PI for 12 hours and I just listened to it again and holy **** I even noticed new details and sounds, it's so beautiful :giveup:

This same thing happened to me with BR. It got better and better every time. 

I went running for a bit and I was so pumped listening to it. I wanted to shout "IT WASN'T LAAAAHVE IT WASN'T LAAAHVE" but I didn't want people to call 911 on me :giveup:

:giveup:

:diane: Maybe, we should all stop making minutely threads on PI, saying the same thing over and over. 

:omg: But, it is an exceptional song.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I went running for a bit and I was so pumped listening to it. I wanted to shout "IT WASN'T LAAAAHVE IT WASN'T LAAAHVE" but I didn't want people to call 911 on me :giveup:

it's the best running song

sing your heart out

CookieHWilson
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

:diane: Maybe, we should all stop making minutely threads on PI, saying the same thing over and over. 

:omg: But, it is an exceptional song.

It is counterbalancing the negativity. Which btw will be completely swept away with the MV

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Don't let some pathetic and lowlife haters fool you.

Perfect Illussion is a GREAT song either it smashes or it flops.

Just listen to it and don't give a damn about the negative comments.

A quality food always taste better after the first time. That is what PI is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Swan Heart

I'm so proud of Gaga. :flutter:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, mic said:

I think this is how her music is - takes time to digest. I remember the first time I hear applause I was like done

I agree. When I first listened to Applause, my reaction was basically this ------>>>>>>>:awkney:

Archived