PI POLL!  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Like or Dislike?

• Dislike
    • A Grower

Featured Posts

PartySick

Like :nick:

Though I'm mad 'cause I'm so tired...and when I try to think of the melody and sing the song, I get some weird amalgam of I Want Your Love and the Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa thing :rip: the hype has drained me haha

Just now, Chris Evans said:

I'll be tempted to block them lmao

They're entitled to their opinions :diane:

As long as they're respectful about it :stalkga:

🖤

Gov Hooka

I like it. Not my favorite but i ****ING LOVE the strings :cry: Not sure how I feel about the repetitive part at the end of the song-wish there was one more hook or something. Love the third verse.

Like, I'd like to see her push it further in a more non-comercial way but I suppose that's not necessarily first single material. With Kevin Parker I was expecting something a little more interesting.

With that being said though, I actually do like the song :) I like it more that Born This Way or Applause!

Lord Ryry

I feel like its the bandwagon to jump on the "i don't like it" - don't have a problem if you don't like it but there is a difference between not liking a song on first listen to simply not liking it. 

I liked it on first listen and now I love it.  I can understand how it would be a grower for some though.  I don't pay too much mind to those who say they hate it, etc.  I have seen that many times before.  Some of those people will grow to like it after some time / after they see the video.

Lord Ryry

I listened to Born this way right before I listened to this and I think that's what threw me off - I was expecting something similar. 

Michael Woodson

I dislike it, no scratch that, I hate it. I hated it on first listen. Applause is so much better than PI. 

Archived