šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

THE KEY CHANGE

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

I don't think that it is correct the fact that every person isĀ creatingĀ a thread with their PI opinion when there's already threads to talk about PI...

GloriousRomance

i am an official Necromancer now cos it gave me life so bad i am back from the dead my parents shot me in the 1820s cos i couldnt play the Cello x

tomsches

That's the only thing about the song I don't like, but that's probably because generally I think that key changes feel cheesy

Key changes just feel too cheesy to me. It's cute on a non-single song like FOHL because i listen to it every once in a while but not on her comeback lead single. I was planning to listen to this song on repeat but now on the 5th listen i'm done with it since half of the song just sounds like filler noise to me.

1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

Ive heard about this so much can someone explain what it is and when does it happen?Ā 

at 1:50, i don't know how to explain it in music terms tho

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ARTPOPisaChoice
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Ive heard about this so much can someone explain what it is and when does it happen?Ā 

It happens at 1:50. The key slides up, which means that all the instruments and Gaga herself are pitched slightly higher.

Hands up to the sky šŸŒ§ Iā€™ll be your galaxy šŸŒŒ

around 1:50

All I ever wanted was šŸ…»šŸ…¾šŸ†…šŸ…“

FRANK1991
4 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

I don't think that it is correct the fact that every person isĀ creatingĀ a thread with their PI opinion when there's already threads to talk about PI...

it's always like this whenever something majorĀ happens and the site becomes messy

but it's fun tho lol:giveup:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Monster2015

key change is when you go from one pitch/key to another pitch/key. Gaga does what's called in music a "truck driver modulation" where she goes to another pitch/key suddenly with no build up to it. Hence the truck driver part.

Archived