💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Remember this

Nicky Gosse

Featured Posts

Nicky Gosse

Now we have a glimpse of the new era I read that some monsters are afraid that CrazyGa will not return...

She will; said by the queen herself!!
CnaZZQNW8AAumDv.jpg

I agree with the fact that at this point we see a different side of Gaga that we can consider as relatively normal, 
but if I learned something in 8 years Lady Gaga: this lady is not normal.
We are on the verge of a new era: new fashion, new songs, new adventures, new video's but in the end the same Gaga.
So perhaps this new stuff is less suitable for you but remember that CrazyGa will show up at some point: maybe by deep, crazy lyrics 
or maybe she change her style for every new single, we just really don't know, jet.
We should stop complaining, stop the sad- and bitterness, it's time to reunited and celebrate music and life.

Try to enjoy this new experience brothers and sisters.
I'm excited as f*ck! 
Paws up.

tumblr_nnaq61jiBI1se6ebqo1_500.gif

don't be a draq, just be a queen.

BibleThisWay

The era hasn't even officially begun and people are already jumping to conclusions on the era's looks and sound. What's great about LG5 is that we know nothing and can therefore not expect anything.

HighwayFantasy

She looks like a bada$$ rockstar and i love it. I almost forget what kind of avant garde fashion queen she can be and was for a very long time. Whip your hear Gagz and show me your tattoos with ripped denim and heavy eyeliner with a slutty ponytail :giveup::giveup:

Poissonche

I had to use a picture for a school art project and I had no idea of what I wanted to use and then the PI cover was released and I thought it looked so crazy that I chose it, but I printed it too big so I removed her legs. But that last part isn't important. What's important is that instinctively I found it very crazy. You don't need crazy clothes to be crazy.

VANTABLACK

Maybe this look is just for the perfect illusion single era. It dosent mean it will be for the album . Remeber the born This way era each single had its own look and message . Y'all need to relax stop the drama and enjoy the music (in about 30hours):neyde:

Wisdomless1

Fully support this, Gaga doing what she truly wants to do now should be as highly regarded as us encouraging each other to be and do exactly who we are and what we want to do.

ryhanna

I don't understand what all the worry is about. Even if she tones her look down, there are elements of that crazy bitch that will never, ever go away. She's theatre at heart, even when she's wearing denim instead of elegant, futuristic gowns. 

Archived