Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney has more albums now then Madge did 18 years into her career

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I was curious, so I looked into it. Madonna had 8 albums out in October of 2000 (18 years after her debut single "Everybody"), while Britney, when October of this year rolls around and BOMT (single) turns 18, will have 9 albums out. 

No shade to Madonna, i think she's very talented and wouldn't wanna diss her. I just thought it was interesting fun fact.

Poissonche
Just now, UK Monster said:

But I thought Madonna was popular in the 60's I think I have my calculations wrong lol.

In the 60's it was the Goddess of Pop Cher.

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Gaga will have nine albums 30 years into her career

She's 8 years in now and will have 5 before the year is out. that would mean Gaga will release 4 albums in 22 years. 

DiamondAngel
Just now, Born To Slay said:

She's 8 years in now and will have 5 before the year is out. that would mean Gaga will release 4 albums in 22 years. 

At the rate we're going yes this is correct 

3 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

But I thought Madonna was popular in the 60's I think I have my calculations wrong lol.

Honey, she was popular before Christ. Rumour has it that he stole her style.:reductive:

PaperIz
3 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Britney Spears is the undisputed queen of pop right now tbh. Rihanna is second probz

True giphy.gif

Madonna works a lot harder on her albums than Britney does. Madonna writes all of her music with her producers (got a little lazy with M12 though) which lengthens the process. Meanwhile, Britney rarely writes her own songs, and if she gets credit, I assume it's for a very small portion of the song as a whole. She usually just selects a handful of songs from a file of demos and uses them on her album. B9 is the hardest she's worked on an album, and even though she didn't get writing credit on all of the songs (like she did on B8), she still focused on the sound of the record. 

I love Britney, I have all of her albums (except B7 and B8), so don't think this is shade or reading, I'm just stating facts. :sis:

Archived