Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion could be vaporwave inspired music

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai
4 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

I went to the Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporwave

They cited Boards of Canada, Sigur Ros & Steve Roach as examples of Vaporwave Music. 

I *HIGHLY DOUBT* Gaga would EVER make music remotely resembling Sigur Ros or Boards of Canada. I cannot see that happening in our lifetime, honestly. 

You misread the article some other band said these were their influences. This isnt vaporwave.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

YAS bïtch make your own floral shoppe album. My aesthetic already fits around there so i wouldn't have to buy new clothes when tour time came around. God bless, amen. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

NewYorkCity

K you guys seriously :toofunny:

let me change the title to vaporware inspired.

It is obvious that she is not going to release a full vaporware track :toofunny:

Impostor

Vaporwave? More like psychedelic. The "illusion" theme and the effect of the colors are very psychedelic style.

gagajandro25

Omg yes I would be so here for this! Vaporwave has that 80s/90s synth vibe and new age vibes, as well as dance pop. Gaga could destroy lives with this sound :giveup:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

JupiterDrive

sounds like an 80s hunk with mustache would pull me over a car on a late summer miami night and make me see and scream god

i like that i can imagine PI sounding like that

Varo Yan

HEY EVERYONE YOU SHOULD READ THIS:

Stylistic origins - Hypnagogic pop, chillwave, plunderphonics, new-age, lounge, elevator music, chopped and screwed, city pop, dance-pop, smooth jazz, funk, nu-disco, ambient, cyberpunk, R&B, punk

it's really very near :excited2:

aaronyoji

I 

WOULD 

LOVE 

THAT

like, picture it, vaporware inspired music but with a little more substance and 'umff' to it 

aaronyoji

"i just recall the sunset pouring through the trees when i wrote it' -that basically tells you how PI will sound, and vaporware doesn't sound too far off from that. Just watch Mark Ranson and Tame Impala's "summer breaking/daffodils' music video. 

• famous locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived