Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

BRITNEY was to SING LIVE @ VMAs?

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

Arturo
4 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Ariana has been doing bad ever since Donut Gate (its shown through everything), and no one really likes her that much. Sadly her personality is getting in the way of her music. Its doing okay but peaking in different places at the wrong times. Revival went 4 singles deep and did okay. Rihanna is about to release her 4th single from ANTi.

Honestly 4 singles or not, this is basically Britney's recovery era if that makes sense. She's coming back from something, and trying to get a new crowd to like her (kind of). We'll see what happens.

I'll start discussing a 2nd single (not even close to discussing 3rd or 4th) if Make Me can at least hold on in the lower Top 10 on iTunes after the promo effect washes over. If not, then I say give up on the era. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I don't believe it. Also, they want to go 4 singles deep? With what? That type of pop doesn't do well on the charts anymore. Into You was pop heaven and reminded me of the epic pop we got from TFM, LOUD, and Teenage Dream with a massive chorus and blaring synths yet it stalled at #13 with a discount. Nothing on that album is going far. I'm surprised Make Me is #2 even after a discount, VMA's, Carpool, album release and being on Hot Tracks within a week.

Yeah, in the end - Into You sounded dated as hell. It's an amazing Pop Song, but it's not what is popular at the moment. EDM like that died two years ago. Also, Into You never took off on the Radio, since Ariana got banned from them. It has a lot to do with Aris reputation. 

Personally, I think Britney's new Album is a lot like 'Revival' by Selena, music wise. I think there will be 1-2 more Singles. 4 is a reach though. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

BuzzcutSeason
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

SNl is risky, it can end your career like it did to Ashlee if caught lip synching :ohno:

Yeah, i think the point is that she wasn't gonna lip sync. She's done SNL before, and live.

BuzzcutSeason
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I'll start discussing a 2nd single (not even close to discussing 3rd or 4th) if Make Me can at least hold on in the lower Top 10 on iTunes after the promo effect washes over. If not, then I say give up on the era. 

It definitely won't hold on after promo (:toofunny:). but she is going to be on the today show friday (i think) and ellen next week, so maybe a boost then.

Personally, i think the second single may do better than the first if they play their cards right. Of course with britney no one ends up playing their cards right. Music Video, album cover, now this, etc.

Robo Ga

Let's be real here. She was NEVER supposed to sing live. Something tells me she doesn't even want to be on stage performing this song at all. 

🤖⚡️

Regina George
5 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Yeah, i think the point is that she wasn't gonna lip sync. She's done SNL before, and live.

and this too

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

and this too

She can do it. I think she really was going to, that insider doesnt mess around like i can 100 percent say that. Her having that confidence and then her team being like, NO is just annoying. I can see it happening too. Plus, why else would she have a hand held mic?

Himeros26
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

She can do it. I think she really was going to, that insider doesnt mess around like i can 100 percent say that. Her having that confidence and then her team being like, NO is just annoying. I can see it happening too. Plus, why else would she have a hand held mic?

If she planned to sing live why would they have recorded her me myself and i cover in the studio....? 

Regina George
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

Yea me too! 

It explains why she changed the mic (to sing over the track), it explains why she pointed at the mic, and looked confused when she didn't hear her voice!

I would love to see her on SNL once again. 

BuzzcutSeason
2 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

R Kelly lipped when Gaga did DWUW in SNL tho?

Well Gaga was singing live. With Britney people would care and there would be too many people saying things, so if she didn't sing live like she did when she was on SNL the first time, then they shouldnt even.

Just now, Himeros26 said:

If she planned to sing live why would they have recorded her me myself and i cover in the studio....? 

They didn't bother recording new make me vocals for the live shows, even tho they did that. Thats whats weird, im sure they didn't rely on britney doing it live the whole time. So they had their own safety net. Studio vocals, and some people are saying MM&I was Myah Marie (dont believe it personally).

Himeros26
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Well Gaga was singing live. With Britney people would care and there would be too many people saying things, so if she didn't sing live like she did when she was on SNL the first time, then they shouldnt even.

They didn't bother recording new make me vocals for the live shows, even tho they did that. Thats whats weird, im sure they didn't rely on britney doing it live the whole time. So they had their own safety net. Studio vocals, and some people are saying MM&I was Myah Marie (dont believe it personally).

Her performance just seemed off.

i dontcknow britney that much but from what i've seen i hope things are okay behind the scenes. Her carpool karaoke was awkward. But she proved she could sing. Before that, I only saw her sing Baby One More Time on some show then she lipped the last verse. 

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, Himeros26 said:

Her performance just seemed off.

i dontcknow britney that much but from what i've seen i hope things are okay behind the scenes. Her carpool karaoke was awkward. But she proved she could sing. Before that, I only saw her sing Baby One More Time on some show then she lipped the last verse. 

What i find funny, is that apparantly no one informed her and she didn't know what carpool karaoke even was. So she was just shocked by it all. They are definitely okay behind the scenes, her team has always been messy.

Archived