💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kanye on Taylor: "Unity love"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Super Natural
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

I especially lost respect after the Taylor incident. He never told her he was going to say I made that b**** famous. Very rude to do

Try to look at the situation without any biases

1) Kanye Interrupted Taylor and hurt her feelings.

2) 7 Years pass and he has grown as a person and made amends with Taylor

3) He was kind enough to ask Taylor for permission so she wouldn't get offended. 

4) Taylor agrees and even says in the phone call "made her famous" and "thank you for telling me, ill tell everyone I was in on it."

5) Taylor completely threw him under the bus in her Grammys in her speech and took offense Kanye taking credit for her fame and success. She makes no mention of being offended by getting called bitch in her Grammys speech. Only the fame part. But in the phone call she is CLEARLY okay with Kanye saying he made her famous and she even says it with her own words.

6) When she gets EXPOSED she claims that she was only offended by being called a bitch. It is such an obvious cop out. She has nothing else. 

You know why I don't buy that she's offended by getting called bitch? Because she is apprently a hip hop fan and they use the word bitch a TON in hip hop. She said the first album she bought on iTunes was College Dropout Lmfao.

And she was rapping this song when 1989 was released:

Do you know the lyrics in that song? 

Goddamn I got bitches, damn I got bitches
Damn I got bitches, wifey, girlfriend and mistress

Taylor cannot be defended. :laughga: Kanye is a good guy. Don't be a sheep and let the media manipulate you. 

PaperIz
16 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I especially lost respect after the Taylor incident. He never told her he was going to say I made that b**** famous. Very rude to do

Thank you! :reductive: his career is built on being a delusional psychotic @$ßhole

Super Natural
Just now, PaperIz said:

Actually she would've been. He's been finding excuses for 7 years to keep her involved in his mess. He would've found something else to keep her involved in his twisted narrative 

Um he hasn't talked to her or about her until SHE talked to HIM at the 2015 Grammys. :diane:

PaperIz
1 minute ago, Super Natural said:

Um he hasn't talked to her or about her until SHE talked to HIM at the 2015 Grammys. :diane:

2015 vmas, the fallout after 2009, the song Famous? :awkney:  he's an awful human being. Sorry you're blind to it. Taylor can be a snake, I'll admit to it. Just because she's my fave doesn't mean I'm blind to her wrong doings. Try doing the same 

Morphine Prince
30 minutes ago, Super Natural said:

Try to look at the situation without any biases

1) Kanye Interrupted Taylor and hurt her feelings.

2) 7 Years pass and he has grown as a person and made amends with Taylor

3) He was kind enough to ask Taylor for permission so she wouldn't get offended. 

4) Taylor agrees and even says in the phone call "made her famous" and "thank you for telling me, ill tell everyone I was in on it."

5) Taylor completely threw him under the bus in her Grammys in her speech and took offense Kanye taking credit for her fame and success. She makes no mention of being offended by getting called bitch in her Grammys speech. Only the fame part. But in the phone call she is CLEARLY okay with Kanye saying he made her famous and she even says it with her own words.

6) When she gets EXPOSED she claims that she was only offended by being called a bitch. It is such an obvious cop out. She has nothing else. 

You know why I don't buy that she's offended by getting called bitch? Because she is apprently a hip hop fan and they use the word bitch a TON in hip hop. She said the first album she bought on iTunes was College Dropout Lmfao.

And she was rapping this song when 1989 was released:

Do you know the lyrics in that song? 

Goddamn I got bitches, damn I got bitches
Damn I got bitches, wifey, girlfriend and mistress

Taylor cannot be defended. :laughga: Kanye is a good guy. Don't be a sheep and let the media manipulate you. 

Basically this. 

Archived