Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA driving around smoking a doob.

Zaza

Featured Posts

artRaver
53 minutes ago, SummerGirl21 said:

I can still come after her. You shouldn't drive under the influence. It's illegal, plain and simple. 

In that case then people shouldn't drive under the influence of anything including caffeine, tobacco and pharmaceutical prescriptions medications for mental illnesses. 😭

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SummerGirl21
2 minutes ago, artRaver said:

In that case then people shouldn't drive under the influence of anything including caffeine, tobacco and pharmaceutical prescriptions medications for mental illnesses. 😭

Um...it's not illegal to do any of those things. And they do not impair your reactions in the same manner. Sorry. That's just a terrible comparison. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Dramaqueens, what if it's just a rolled random ciarrete? That paper isnt that bad as normal cigars, she is not that silly to be driving while smoking pot ffs

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ALGAYDO

Gaga you're a superstar what are you doing smoking joints? It's all about bongs (with ice cubes of course) gurl 

Juanjo

Queen can't be bothered. Let Phi Phi do the work. :classy: Slay, mamaaaa! 

Also, I want that truck! :giveup:

artRaver
39 minutes ago, SummerGirl21 said:

Um...it's not illegal to do any of those things. And they do not impair your reactions in the same manner. Sorry. That's just a terrible comparison. 

You're really trying to sit up here and tell me that pharmaceutical medications don't impair your reactions?

Weird! I wonder why my anxiety medication has a huge label on it telling me not to drive or operate any heavy machinery. Guess you know more apparently though! 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

SummerGirl21
3 minutes ago, artRaver said:

You're really trying to sit up here and tell me that pharmaceutical medications don't impair your reactions?

Weird! I wonder why my anxiety medication has a huge label on it telling me not to drive or operate any heavy machinery. Guess you know more apparently though! 

Yes, some anxiety medication does have those labels. But not all of it. You just said medication for mental illnesses. I take medication for my anxiety. It does not have that label because it does not have that effect. 

artRaver
2 minutes ago, SummerGirl21 said:

Yes, some anxiety medication does have those labels. But not all of it. You just said medication for mental illnesses. I take medication for my anxiety. It does not have that label because it does not have that effect. 

I used pharmaceutical medications behavioral medications as an example because it's personally an experience I can relate to. Having derealization because of your medication that's suppose to help your chemical imbalance is terrifying. That's great if your medication doesn't have that side affect that's great, but theres more arrests due to people driving under the influence of alcohol or prescription medications but that's besides the point because at the end of the day it's all bad. 

I don't think she's dumb enough to drive around smoking marijuana especially with the celebrity status she has or at least I'm hoping. I mean for God sakes every few months it seems she's switching between different brands of high class cigarettes, but who knows. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

2 hours ago, Zaza said:

TMZ reporting 

Superstar Lady Gaga was tooling around Malibu in the SUV OJ SImpson made famous ... and there's a hand-rolled joint at 10 o'clock.

Gaga and her dad tooled around the coast Saturday in an pretty awesome Ford Bronco.Rollin' in the Bu smoking a doob:classy: Dont worry its nothing like drunk driving so dont come at her with that anti-pot stuff. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but she's a grown woman and has her medical card. :diane:  But I dont condone driving under ANY influence. :D 

.0828-main-lady-gaga-inf-7.jpg0828-sub-lady-gaga-inf-4.jpg

Yes it is. Please don't spread misinformation that could get someone killed.

Anyway, I don't think that's pot she's smoking regardless. Looks like clove.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

high heeled fem
3 hours ago, MAC said:

LOL I love this woman!

Same! 

Who cares.... Long as we get a single soon. It's a shame people don't realise the amazing benefits of it - not smoked of course. But the oil shrinks tumours 

sjrin

:yay:

Archived