💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The albums to get 5 star Rolling Stone rating?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I only know two of them. Lemonade by Beyoncé and The Immacualte Collection by Madonna. I looked it up but I can't find it. Does any know the other (i think) 20 albums that have received 5 stars from The Rolling Stone?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Katsuki Bakugo

Lemonade did not deserve 5 stars, they must have been drunk.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DiamondAngel

ARTPOP is the only album to achieve this incredible feat. Buy it on iTunes now! 

:poot:

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Melisandre said:

Lemonade deserves 10 stars.

EDIT: y'all are haters. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

HauntingHollow
23 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Lemonade deserves 10 stars.

tumblr_nl89isV3Jc1qm1vx8o1_500.gif 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

malazam
14 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

:laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga:

I see Little Monsters are no the only delusional fans out there. It conforts me tho.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

I see Little Monsters are no the only delusional fans out there. It conforts me tho.

Lemonade is a good album, I will admit that; but to say it's better than, say, The Joshua Tree, or even Confession on a Dancefloor-or even The Fame ****ing Monster, is an absolute sin. Lemonade is so terribly overrated.

fede ARTPOP

They irrelevant tho, nobody buys an album for the damn critics:classy:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Regina George
1 hour ago, Melisandre said:

it got  5 stars?

tragic

GloZell Green

I was just looking through their stats for Shakira's discography to see if she's gotten anything and She Wolf was rated higher than all of her albums. What a travesty :neyde: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived