Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

FKA twigs New Music Performed @ Radiant Me²

XXEENN

Featured Posts

XXEENN

Just wanted to share these masterpieces with you , since i didn't see anyone post about it 

mind that they are live recordings the quality is not very good 

produced by OPN 

If you care ofc tumblr_o4xexyi2KE1sq13e5o1_400.gif 

aaronyoji

these songs **** me the **** up. like i NEED her to release these or whatever they're on by the fall, that way by september/october, gaga, m.i.a and twigs have all released new music and i can die happy xoxo

XXEENN
Just now, aaronyoji said:

these songs **** me the **** up. like i NEED her to release these or whatever they're on by the fall, that way by september/october, gaga, m.i.a and twigs have all released new music and i can die happy xoxo

is this new leaked album by MIA any good? haven't listened to any leaks

witchwhore

Yes yes yes and Youth are complete bopsssss, im SOOO here for her next album if it sounds like this level of slayageee 

aaronyoji
3 hours ago, snakes said:

is this new leaked album by MIA any good? haven't listened to any leaks

they're actually just the iTunes previews! so guilt be gone lol. its a pretty decent album, the promo singles she picked kind of seem underproduced, and the album in general is a little more outright-contemporary than her previous works, but there's a lot of catchy material. and also a lot of celebratory moments it seems, without being cheesy or losing the core of who she is. 

Archived