💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

VMA Setlist?

Tumblr

Featured Posts

Tumblr

Who do you think is going to perform at this years VMA's + what will they perform.

Considering the VMA's typically has around 10 performers I think this is what we are going to be seeing:

Opener: Katy Perry - Rise

Closer: Lady Gaga - LG5 lead single. (They'll make it up to her for what they did in 2013 :classy: )

Vanguard Award Medley - Rihanna

Other performances:

Ariana Grande - Into You

Meghan Trainor - Me Too/ Better

Drake - One Dance/Controlla/Too Good - Will also introduce Rihanna as the Vanguard Award Winner

Britney Spears - Make Me

DNCE - Toothbrush

Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better/Mercy

Beyoncé - Hold Up/Sorry

What are your predictions? :classy:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondAngel

Sorry and hold up would be basic live. Bey should do 6 inch or All night, something epic. 

Seeka
Just now, GAGA1972 said:

Sorry and hold up would be basic live. Bey should do 6 inch or All night, something epic. 

She would if she could, but I think she, like many others, feel the pressure to perform singles at awards shoes.

Iwontell

The show is like a week away...it has come to the point where it's easier to wait for the official announcement than to imagine a setlist :laughga:

But I think it's going to be similar to what you listed...except I'm really not expecting Gaga to perform and Adele is probably going to be part of the show, if she's still in the US...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Tumblr
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

a mess a kii a cackle @ you thinking anything from lemongod is basic live 

If Gaga opened the show would it break any records? It would be her third time opening it 

Tumblr
3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

The show is like a week away...it has come to the point where it's easier to wait for the official announcement than to imagine a setlist :laughga:

But I think it's going to be similar to what you listed...except I'm really not expecting Gaga to perform and Adele is probably going to be part of the show, if she's still in the US...

I know but it's still interesting to see who get's closest to the right answer tbh

Forgot all about Adele, but I don't see her performing, isn't the end of August her only break for a long time? I see her spending that whole month with her child and friends.

And I feel like your list is maybe too pop, they'll probably have a rapper (apart from drake lol) and maybe twenty one pilots or chainsmokers even since they've both had amazing years 

and maybe even Sia

JustAnotherDay

I think there is going to be a big performance, I hope it's Gaga but it could be someone else, it's very odd they haven't announced performers yet

was NickARTPOP

Thomas P

Everything you said.

I whish Bey would have saved her freedom at BET for the opening of the Vmas, it would have been so much more iconic

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

Beyoncé would be so stupid to not perform

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Tumblr
Just now, Thomas P said:

Everything you said.

I whish Bey would have saved her freedom at BET for the opening of the Vmas, it would have been so much more iconic

This. I really think Freedom could've been her signature song (rivaling Halo, Crazy in Love and RTW) if it was released as an actual single and managed well with it's first performance at the VMA's

Archived