MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It's so iconic!!!!!!

like this 

She even did ads and a song with WIll I Am :giveup:

grammy-worthy bop :air:

Loyalty
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Another iconic scene from the same episode.

When she stood up I thought she was actually going to hit her..

And then Nicole walks / runs out the house I was just think does she even know where she's going though? :toofunny:

The Surrealist
4 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

When she stood up I thought she was actually going to hit her..

And then Nicole walks / runs out the house I was just think does she even know where she's going though? :toofunny:

I would run away, too, tbh. That woman is crazy. :laughga:

KyliesChild
8 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I would run away, too, tbh. That woman is crazy. :laughga:

She's calm in my opinion. 

StrawberryBlond

It's funny, every episode, the kids keep on trying to think of ways to be allowed to smoke and think they're coming to fair, adult agreements by offering the suggestion of being allowed to smoke as long as it's outside or as long as it's just one cigarette a day and whatnot, completely missing the point that they're underage so shouldn't be smoking anyway and also that the family just made it clear that smoking isn't allowed! I remember how once they were put with parents where one of them was a lawyer and was all: "I can't allow you to smoke because it would be illegal and as a lawyer, I won't allow illegal behaviour in my house!" The concept of "no smoking allowed" just doesn't translate to them and what steps they'll take to validate it. It's hilarious how far these kids will go to try to smoke. Most of the time, it's what causes the very first argument when they enter the house because the house rules are laid down and that's always the first one mentioned and one of them always stalks out and causes a fight. I mean, they're seriously shocked that it's not allowed, I think they're under the impression that their real parents allowed them to smoke, when actually, they just put up with it to make peace and 'allowing' and 'enduring under sufferance' isn't the same thing. It's sad that so many kids are still getting into smoking these days, when all the information about the dangers of it is preached to them and its never been more uncool.

It was amazing that these kids actually improved in the end, though, and the parents did get through to them and work out why they acted like they did. They weren't even the worst ones. I think the worst ever set were the ones who were sent to Atlanta. That was the only episode where I felt sure that they wouldn't change, but they did and it was actually all very touching in the end.

12 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's funny, every episode, the kids keep on trying to think of ways to be allowed to smoke and think they're coming to fair, adult agreements by offering the suggestion of being allowed to smoke as long as it's outside or as long as it's just one cigarette a day and whatnot, completely missing the point that they're underage so shouldn't be smoking anyway and also that the family just made it clear that smoking isn't allowed! I remember how once they were put with parents where one of them was a lawyer and was all: "I can't allow you to smoke because it would be illegal and as a lawyer, I won't allow illegal behaviour in my house!" The concept of "no smoking allowed" just doesn't translate to them and what steps they'll take to validate it. It's hilarious how far these kids will go to try to smoke. Most of the time, it's what causes the very first argument when they enter the house because the house rules are laid down and that's always the first one mentioned and one of them always stalks out and causes a fight. I mean, they're seriously shocked that it's not allowed, I think they're under the impression that their real parents allowed them to smoke, when actually, they just put up with it to make peace and 'allowing' and 'enduring under sufferance' isn't the same thing. It's sad that so many kids are still getting into smoking these days, when all the information about the dangers of it is preached to them and its never been more uncool.

It was amazing that these kids actually improved in the end, though, and the parents did get through to them and work out why they acted like they did. They weren't even the worst ones. I think the worst ever set were the ones who were sent to Atlanta. That was the only episode where I felt sure that they wouldn't change, but they did and it was actually all very touching in the end.

It's an addiction though. If I was one of them teens i'd be 10 times worse. I can turn nasty after just an hour without a cig lol.

StrawberryBlond
18 minutes ago, Dan Easton said:

It's an addiction though. If I was one of them teens i'd be 10 times worse. I can turn nasty after just an hour without a cig lol.

Yeah, I get that. But I've never seen an adult behave like they have at not being allowed to smoke. They're just not used to hearing the word no. Or they do, but just ignore it. I don't know where you live, but certainly, in the UK, I've noticed that the smoking bans in public places have helped a lot of smokers to lessen their addiction or kick it completely. They hated it at first but then slowly got used to it and they don't even think twice about having to go without for a while and can forget about it in between times. I doubt all these kids stopped smoking whenever they went on these shows when they got back but i hope it maybe helped some of them start to curb their habit.

NewYorkCity
On 14/8/2016 at 1:50 AM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It's so iconic!!!!!!

like this 

She even did ads and a song with WIll I Am :giveup:

I have seen this like literally 1000 times in my life. I just saw it again and I am crying of laughter. 

The Surrealist
6 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

I have seen this like literally 1000 times in my life. I just saw it again and I am crying of laughter. 

I said "aww lawd yeezus it's on fyah".

Archived