๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga X Little Monsters: Fan Project

Guest NicholasTredrea

Featured Posts

Guest TheSexCult

I thought the deadline was at the end of the month of may(said in email to me).

And throughout this thread, the first post says the deadline is end of june, and later on page 1, it was said the deadline is the end of july.

Sorry I must of put July by accident, since the concert I'm going to is in July.

Please do not post a project without a clear deadline. There could have been people working on entries that were to submit them closer to the other said deadlines.

I was working to someone else's deadline, the time it takes to create the book was expected to be longer than usual and I was told to send in everything earlier than expected.

I will not allow this and I am very disappointed that this has happened. It isn't right and will not be tolerated.

I'm sorry your disappointed, however on my behalf there were two weeks of none entries and I had assumed everyone had sent them in. However luckily enough when I got the book printed I got three extra pages left blank so the entries that I get till the end of June 8th will be put into the book via another method.Originally I didn't think I would need to do this but since there are that many people still wanting to submit I will leave it open.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fusel

Hey I just submitted my entry, I hope you still accept it, the deadline is June 8th, isn't it? :ohno:

Thanks for putting so much work in something special like this! :hug:

• 1 month later...
Guest TheSexCult

Just so everybody knows I gave the book to Gaga personally on the 7th July after her concert in Perth. There were only four of us with her at the time and we spoke for about five minutes. She loved the book and all the entries. Xx

Alijandro

Just so everybody knows I gave the book to Gaga personally on the 7th July after her concert in Perth. There were only four of us with her at the time and we spoke for about five minutes. She loved the book and all the entries. Xx

Omg, was this the book that was taken around the line for everyone to sign? It looked really amazing :) glad you got to give this to her

Guest TheSexCult

Omg, was this the book that was taken around the line for everyone to sign? It looked really amazing :) glad you got to give this to her

Oui oui!

• 3 weeks later...
Fusel

Omg omg omg :omg:

You're so cool :giveup:

Archived