💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

It's been a year since Gaga posted "LG5 time"

Dramatica

Featured Posts

Caesium
21 minutes ago, Luke Putres said:

That's what happens when you put gardening and following your fiancé around first. Prioritising music made her the biggest star in the world for a while...she forgets that. 

It's what happens when she takes time for herself and time to spend crafting a great record rather than rushing it just to please the fans with substandard music

3afAVX.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagafan2017
Just now, Caesium said:

It's what happens when she takes time for herself and time to spend crafting a great record rather than rushing it just to please the fans with substandard music

I Didn't say rush...I said prioritise...there is a difference. 

Caesium
Just now, Luke Putres said:

I Didn't say rush...I said prioritise...there is a difference. 

But you're basically having a go at her for not releasing the album already. Maybe she wanted a break from music as she's literally been making it and promoting it non stop since 2007/08. Let her take her time, prioritise other things that are important to her e.g. her garden.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

gagafan2017

It will always be a fact that treating music as the priority of her life made her the most commercial successful and creative she ever was. The work...born this way album and the commercial stats and awards of 2008-2012 speak for them self. Those are the facts yet I am constantly attacked when ever I bring up her decline in focus. 

gagafan2017
3 minutes ago, Caesium said:

But you're basically having a go at her for not releasing the album already. Maybe she wanted a break from music as she's literally been making it and promoting it non stop since 2007/08. Let her take her time, prioritise other things that are important to her e.g. her garden.

She should have just took a 2 week holiday off like the average working class person...years and years off is not necessary. 

Weasel
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

what if she announces the lead single one year later August 3rd, 2016

She's not, why would she. She ain't coming till 2017. 

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

She's not, why would she. She ain't coming till 2017. 

lmao

Weasel
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

lmao

I was rooting for her to pull through this week but it's obvious by now she won't. Since she's not taking any of the decent promo spots this year she can keep it and release it somewhere in 2017 :)

gagafan2017
26 minutes ago, Luke Putres said:

She should have just took a 2 week holiday off like the average working class person...years and years off is not necessary. 

31 minutes ago, Caesium said:

Taylor swift has been working non stop since 2006 and has promoted more and more since time has gone on...let alone Madonna who barely drew breath for 20 years. People on here always act like gaga is the hardest working artist of all time or something...there are plenty of artists that have worked harder and longer. 

Babel
29 minutes ago, Caesium said:

3afAVX.gif

But if we take a look at the facts, the more time she spent on an album, the more substandard the music turned out to be.

3afAVX.gif

The Fame Monster: 8 months (March 2009 - November 2009)

Born This Way: 14 months (March 2010 - May 2011)

ARTPOP: 29 months (June 2011 - November 2013)

Not shading The Holy Bible This Way, but ARTPOP better than it or The Fame Monster? Don't think so.

3afAVX.gif

QueenGaga

I seriously think we should let her take her time. Let her enjoy before having to perform in front of us ungrateful "fans" every night. She's trying to give us her best. Don't rush her. 

15jocart
3 hours ago, Luke Putres said:

It will always be a fact that treating music as the priority of her life made her the most commercial successful and creative she ever was. The work...born this way album and the commercial stats and awards of 2008-2012 speak for them self. Those are the facts yet I am constantly attacked when ever I bring up her decline in focus. 

The only deadline that matters is one that Interscope brings down on her, and we aren't aware of one yet. Look what happened last time they tried that.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived