Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I didnt like Bobby from the start

Nono

Featured Posts

gagzus
2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Wait, what did I miss?

people and whining because bobby was with some random guy and they instagrammed a pic saying "first listen" and were spammed with LG5 comments, Bobby responded telling fans to stop harassing them and here we are

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

Where did I say that Troy was better?

Bobby didnt manage a Big Album era that is a lot harder than C2C which was a chill era to do.

and yes I was reaching when I said "he doesnt even know how to manage gaga bookmark me" but I also said I will be watching his every move closely

the truth is nobody knows yet how he will manage her.

He doesnt know how to manage her but she performed at the Superbowl and the whole world loved it and praised her, saving her reputation after ARTPOP (managed by Troy), the Grammys, the Oscars, now she's performing at the DNC WITHOUT AN ALBUM TO PROMOTE and we will have VMAs and more thing to come. If that's not good management...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

OMonster
Just now, Carmex said:

Nope I know exactly what I'm talking about and YOU'RE the one in here crying about how a MANAGER changed Gaga when Gaga made changes to herself look and sound wise LONG BEFORE Bobby was even a THOUGHT. So poor you embarrassing yourself. 

Bobby has changed Gaga - and that is solely my own opinion. 

Anyway, you are being incredibly patronising. The fact is, we can surely agree to disagree without being so demeaning and rude, can we not? 

I understand what I'm saying, and you understand what you're saying - there isn't a need for you to understand my point, that isn't why I made the post. I didn't make the post for anyone's validation or agreement. To suggest I don't understand my own opinion is insulting. I understand it, and you do not. That is fine, but don't attack me for it. 

I don't really think I'm embarrassing myself either, I just wont sit back and be so belittled by someone who thinks that writing in caps is going to silence any view I have.

:tea:

subtext / fantasy

4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

people and whining because bobby was with some random guy and they instagrammed a pic saying "first listen" and were spammed with LG5 comments, Bobby responded telling fans to stop harassing them and here we are

Responded telling fans "yall messed up"*** :madge:

gagzus
5 minutes ago, Carmex said:

And? All of Gaga's solo studio albums all have the label "pop" under the genre. You act as if she won't be making pop music this time around once again. Nice try though. But pop albums can still be critically acclaimed minus your little grand scheme of things. 

She hasn't got critical acclaim for her pop music, she only garnered it when she started singing in the C2C era and stopped wearing outfits that distracted the attention. And I never said she wouldn't be making pop music at all I simply said critical acclaim will keep her career alive, pleasing *******s online with chart positions won't yikes.

And my point still stands that it's hard to get critical acclaim as a pop artist with a pop record. Even MJ's was hard since it's rated as #25 on the list of most acclaimed albums to date... 

gagzus
Just now, Nono said:

Responded with yall messed up**** :madge:

i can't blame him since he's being hounded by mid-teen gays daily for an album... AN ALBUM...

Just now, OMonster said:

Bobby has changed Gaga - and that is solely my own opinion. 

Anyway, you are being incredibly patronising. The fact is, we can surely agree to disagree without being so demeaning and rude, can we not? 

I understand what I'm saying, and you understand what you're saying - there isn't a need for you to understand my point, that isn't why I made the post. I didn't make the post for anyone's validation or agreement. To suggest I don't understand my own opinion is insulting. I understand it, and you do not. That is fine, but don't attack me for it. 

I don't really think I'm embarrassing myself either, I just wont sit back and be so belittled by someone who thinks that writing in caps is going to silence any view I have.

:tea:

Your opinion is wrong babygirl. How are you claiming Bobby changed Gaga since her The Fame days when Gaga has changed who she was as an artist long before Bobby came around?

I HIGHLY doubt Gaga would let one man change who she is as an artist. Gaga is very self-aware and she isn't naive to think people still want the same thing out of her that they did in 2008. 

But alright continue making false claims. :tea:

Katsuki Bakugo
34 minutes ago, Nono said:

We will see...

he never managed a big album era so....

You need to check yourself and step and take a breath and relax. The reason she won a grammy, and achieved any form of success since her decline during ARTPOP is because her new manager guiding her on things she wants to do, and not forcing her to do shitty perfumes and things she doesn't want to do. 

Without Bobby - no 6th grammy. No golden globe, no AHS, no good headlines in media again. 

I like you nono, but you're wrong.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I swear if someone makes just 1 more thread 

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

little monsters, always so creative

Katsuki Bakugo
6 minutes ago, Carmex said:

Your opinion is wrong babygirl. How are you claiming Bobby changed Gaga since her The Fame days when Gaga has changed who she was as an artist long before Bobby came around?

I HIGHLY doubt Gaga would let one man change who she is as an artist. Gaga is very self-aware and she isn't naive to think people still want the same thing out of her that they did in 2008. 

But alright continue making false claims. 

tbh because of Bobby she changed, in the sense she was no longer forced to be someone she isn't = a money making cog in the machine.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived