Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Will LG5 have a "Ball"?

Carsonu25

Featured Posts

The Child
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

well, it makes me feel like she makes the show only for fans, not for the GP... I mean, we're aiming for a stadium tour for LG5, right? She has to make the show more ''straight'' :laughga:

Oh gurl you didn't say that, she's the one who said my music is gay, my show is gay, deal with it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Oh gurl you didn't say that, she's the one who said my music is gay, my show is gay, deal with it.

she said that she'll never wear sneakers, but now she's not getting out of them :laughga:

The Child
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she said that she'll never wear sneakers, but now she's not getting out of them :laughga:

Yeah you're true but using the word gay to make something look bad is not okay, you should know that, you're a Gaga fan after all.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Yeah you're true but using the word gay to make something look bad is not okay, you should know that, you're a Gaga fan after all.

i just want a ****ing album and tour no matter whether it's gay straight or bi lesbian transgender life 

Spoiler

**** commas ,,,,,,,,,,

The Child
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i just want a ****ing album and tour no matter whether it's gay straight or bi lesbian transgender life 

Hide contents

**** commas ,,,,,,,,,,

I totally agree, let the music speak for itself and stop labeling it as a certain sexual orientation.

Archived