💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Tara?

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Haven't we learned by now? Gaga shoves people down our throats only to make them disappear right after

Colby O'Donis teas 

Space Cowboy teas

Boomkack teas

Nicola Formichetti teas

Marina Abramovic teas

Tony Bennett teas 

Ignorant post. Pretty sure her label paired her with Colby and possibly Space Cowboy. Boomkack and Nicola both parted ways with Gaga on mutual terms. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling
8 minutes ago, Speechless94 said:

I've head from many people that they believe she actually passed away. Not to be morbid or trying to create rumors, its just what i've heard from some NY monsters who were close to Gaga. Apparently many of her social media accounts have been changed or hacked, and changed into other things and other have been deleted entirely. I haven't looked into it much but maybe some little detectives could find out more. It is strange that Gaga doesn't publicly talk to her anymore. 

Im not saying that's proof, its just what I've heard a few times.

Omg AURA lyrics were true, she killed her former friend, left her on the trunk on highway 10 :air: :neyde:

Give your love to me

Weasel
15 minutes ago, Carmex said:

Ignorant post. Pretty sure her label paired her with Colby and possibly Space Cowboy. Boomkack and Nicola both parted ways with Gaga on mutual terms. 

It's called sarcasm, relax. It's pretty obvious that she always has these so called side kicks that she never seems to address anymore after a certain period though. 

3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

It's called sarcasm, relax. It's pretty obvious that she always has these so called side kicks that she never seems to address anymore after a certain period though. 

She's a human being. I'm sure there's people that were in your life from 5 years ago that you no longer speak to. 

avalon x
21 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

nicola-formichetti-and-lady-gaga-attend-

Are those holes in his shirt?? :air:

Why not his pants? :usrs: 

donutellha
20 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Omg AURA lyrics were true, she killed her former friend, left her on the trunk on highway 10 :air: :neyde:

Looks like Gaga took the spray tan war to a new level. :stalkga:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

HOTNebraskaGuy
30 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Are those holes in his shirt?? :air:

Why not his pants? :usrs: 

Omg lol. :laughga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

SpookyKid

The real question is, what happened to Jesus?

5a6b98a2d40b72acdc94d23e2cb176e8.jpg

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

OT: I hope Tara is ok :ohno: She's a wonderful person :wub:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

high heeled fem
5 hours ago, Speechless94 said:

I've head from many people that they believe she actually passed away. Not to be morbid or trying to create rumors, its just what i've heard from some NY monsters who were close to Gaga. Apparently many of her social media accounts have been changed or hacked, and changed into other things and other have been deleted entirely. I haven't looked into it much but maybe some little detectives could find out more. It is strange that Gaga doesn't publicly talk to her anymore. 

Im not saying that's proof, its just what I've heard a few times.

Im sorry but Gaga WOULD do a post about Tara if she died

honestly :fthis::interestinga:

high heeled fem
4 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

The real question is, what happened to Jesus?

5a6b98a2d40b72acdc94d23e2cb176e8.jpg

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

OT: I hope Tara is ok :ohno: She's a wonderful person :wub:

Omg finally! I've been waiting for someone to mention him! Where is jesus :ph34r:It isn't the same without him is it? I miss her violinist as well from TMB.

I also miss ED! The bodyguard her best imo, someone asked about him at BTWB and it was awkward. 

I do miss Tara and I wonder why Gaga doesn't mention her anymore? They were so close and best friends for so long - now I guess Sarah has taken her place? Tara lost so much weight became skeletal maybe her Lupus got worse

Speechless94
3 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Im sorry but Gaga WOULD do a post about Tara if she died

honestly :fthis::interestinga:

It's just what I've heard from more than one person. I hope it's not true! But honestly I don't think she would. It wouldn't be very inappropriate to do something like that. That's an extremely private matter. 

elijahfan
9 hours ago, Weasel said:

Haven't we learned by now? Gaga shoves people down our throats only to make them disappear right after

Colby O'Donis teas 

Space Cowboy teas

Boomkack teas

Nicola Formichetti teas

Marina Abramovic teas

Tony Bennett teas 

She just collaborates with people, and then everyone moves on. That's how life is. Why those people "disappear" isn't any of Gaga's business, she's not a PR for artists :green:

Archived