Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Remark060 on LG5

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, jprincess said:

I don't like it when people use the rumor tag for something that is false :c

Tag was moved to Rumour by our Gold Moderator and that's what this is...a rumour :interestinga:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Takemyhand
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Tag was moved to Rumour by our Gold Moderator and that's what this is...a rumour :interestinga:

Woop sorry 

Shadowcrest
2 hours ago, Noam Zioni said:

He didn't predict Rise, this song was already signed. Also Bobby said he's fake

you people have got to stop listening to insiders and the talent's managers. even if it was real, bobby wouldn't confirm it. 

Shadowcrest

I could see a future where artists put out albums for free, with a donation link if you enjoyed the product. She has all the money she'll ever need; why not?

crisTEAne

i believe you, ziggy. :flutter: 

Spoiler

if you're wrong, i'll fück yoü. :v:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, T E A said:

i believe you, ziggy. :flutter: 

Hide contents

if you're wrong, i'll fück yoü. :v:

AWWW TEA :wub:

Spoiler

I'll be waiting :v:

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

I could see a future where artists put out albums for free, with a donation link if you enjoyed the product. She has all the money she'll ever need; why not?

Me too :diane:

JAMES1993
4 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

What is this "Revolutionary release" that they're all talking about? :huh:

Hyped AF though :excited2:. I hope what they're saying is legit. We'll wait and see :madge:

Well, I know for a fact the era begins August 19th its a friday. And maybe she will release the album on that day, considering shes probably the secret performer on GMA. It's also the fame album anniversary. If Gaga doesn't release the whole album on the 19th all at once with The lead single, she will st least drop the lead single on GMA with the music video. Then release the album by october or november. Maybe releasing it aIl at once would be ten times better, Rihanna pulled it off and so did Beyonce. So Gaga could to. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Slayer
4 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

Well, I know for a fact the era begins August 19th its a friday. And maybe she will release the album on that day, considering shes probably the secret performer on GMA. It's also the fame album anniversary. If Gaga doesn't release the whole album on the 19th all at once with The lead single, she will st least drop the lead single on GMA with the music video. Then release the album by october or november. Maybe releasing it aIl at once would be ten times better, Rihanna pulled it off and so did Beyonce. So Gaga could to. 

giphy.gif

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

ZiggyZiggs
17 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

I hope so :excited2:

lavenderblondee

Supply me with the rumors Remark060 :gaycat: It's been three years, I'm too thirsty for this to not be true.

ZiggyZiggs
15 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

What fine English this fake has.

:wtfga:

Archived