Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Where did madonnas email to gaga go?

President Trump

Featured Posts

Jeniferella told us Madonna did really evil things to Gaga so I kind of believe her this time.

Bleachella

I think Gaga probably just messaged someone from Madge's team who a) probably didn't know what they were talking about and b) weren't aware of Madonna's true sentiments, while Madonna's rep (Closest source and most reliable one) said that Madonna never gave that approval :deadbanana:

I'm pretty sure the email came from Guy Oseary. He is Madonna's manager and he co-managed Gaga alongside Troy Carter for a short period of time during The Fame era. Gaga even went to his birthday and danced with Madonna and her dancers.

HOTNebraskaGuy
42 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it ended up in the same place as Act II, the app, the venus video, the dwuw video, the second btw video, the btw ball dvd, the ARTPOP documentary, the next gagavision and first version of lg5

"The next Gagavision" :air: I can't. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Pablo
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Nobody knows

Cheng%204(1).jpg

No joke, this woman performed at a place I used to work at. Almost did a double take when I saw her name

So if I get an email from [email protected] I shouldn't trust it?

Don't visit my profile

bionic
Just now, Pablo said:

No joke, this woman performed at a place I used to work at. Almost did a double take when I saw her name

So if I get an email from [email protected] I shouldn't trust it?

You should have asked how she felt getting her identity stolen

buy bionic

Didymus
2 hours ago, Ronlop said:

That's a reach though.

I know you're a Madonna fan but why did you come to a conclusion that it wasn't someone from Madonna's team? Like what evidence do you have?

My evidence is my logic. Gaga could easily have shown the e-mail she got. The fact that she didn't can only mean that the person that sent her the e-mail was not part of Madonna's team or did not represent it. Easy. Not a reach at all.

Ronlop
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

My evidence is my logic. Gaga could easily have shown the e-mail she got. The fact that she didn't can only mean that the person that sent her the e-mail was not part of Madonna's team or did not represent it. Easy. Not a reach at all.

How desperate do you think she is?

Using your logic, Madonna herself could've said that this did not happen. Why didn't she? 

A reach indeed.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

How desperate do you think she is?

Using your logic, Madonna herself could've said that this did not happen. Why didn't she? 

A reach indeed.

Why is it desperate to correct a false statement?

Madonna didn't say anything because she wasn't in the public light at that time, and she had nothing to do with anything about the whole thing. Gaga never claimed the mail came from Madonna (even indirectly), so why did she have to say anything about it?

If anyone's desperate it's you, dear.

high heeled fem
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

it ended up in the same place as Act II, the app, the venus video, the dwuw video, the second btw video, the btw ball dvd, the ARTPOP documentary, the next gagavision and first version of lg5

where is the app I just went to download it as I finally have a iPhone now :excuseu:

mall that u listed is true however we don't need a second btw video what we got is magical. What REALLY upsets me on the list you named is we got no BTWB dvd..... That's such a shame :/

cmon highway unicorn intro....

i miss Gaga vision too! There was a ARTPOP doco? I would love to hear act 2! why does she go back on so much she says Idgi 

Hexxx
3 hours ago, T E A said:

drag yo fave.

giphy.gif

FNj2ED.gif

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Rocketno10
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It was a scam

tumblr_o7p3q6eRlt1sn16i2o1_400.gif

Who's that bitch? She's so fab, she's so thin, she's beyond:v:

RAMROD