💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favorite Björk album?

Impostor

What is your favorite Björk album?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Björk album?

Featured Posts

venusfly

@fede ARTPOP Are you actually comparing BJORK to MADONNA? what? 

SURELY you can see why Bjork's music is not commercially successful as mainstream pop? 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
2 minutes ago, LG said:

@fede ARTPOP Are you actually comparing BJORK to MADONNA? what? 

SURELY you can see why Bjork's music is not commercially successful as mainstream pop? 

giphy.gif

Read whole thread and then reply.

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

KyliesChild
Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

giphy.gif

Read whole thread and then reply.

What's the point though because then you wouldn't understand? 

Harry

How has this become 9 pages of Madonna vs Björk, wtf :rip:

They are so completely different. What's the use in comparing them? Both amazing artists but completely separate lanes... That being said they have worked together so this argument is pointless. Some people will just prefer one or the other. Doesn't excuse dragging anyone though.

On topic, my fav is Homogenic.

fede ARTPOP
On 16 de julio de 2016 at 7:31 PM, monsterdino said:

those titles alone>MDNA :queenga:

On 16 de julio de 2016 at 7:43 PM, monsterdino said:

72bee3951f6e4ae2b4fa3d5e53e1529e.png

Even her non studio albums are higher than MDNA :hor:

@Skai Jackson 

@Harry

I didnt start this mess...

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

KyliesChild
Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

I know how this thread started, and plus the comment that @monsterdino said was most likely a joke that got out of hand by you. Many members know of the obsession @MaryJaneHolland has with Madonna's album MDNA and thus this whole was pointless since like @Harry and @LG said, they are different artists and have respect for each other.

fede ARTPOP
On 16 de julio de 2016 at 7:15 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

those titles :awkney:

His comment was random, you involved MDNA, cause she may be a butthurt for you:icega:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Iwontell

It's a tie between Homogenic, Vespertine and Biophilia (which I'm surprised is doing so bad on the pool, tbh)...don't make me chose (I voted for Homogenic, though). 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

monsterdino
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

I know how this thread started, and plus the comment that @monsterdino said was most likely a joke that got out of hand by you. Many members know of the obsession @MaryJaneHolland has with Madonna's album MDNA and thus this whole was pointless since like @Harry and @LG said, they are different artists and have respect for each other.

Thank you, that's exactly how it started!

fede ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

He started shading Madonna, I didnt shade Björk, shes just boring for me, never said shes trash or vulgar:queenga:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, fede ARTPOP said:

He started shading Madonna, I didnt shade Björk, hes just boring for me, never said shes trash or vulgar:queenga:

joke

jōk/

noun

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

"she was in a mood to tell jokes"

synonyms:funny story, jest, witticism, quip; 

Harry
9 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

@Skai Jackson 

@Harry

I didnt start this mess...

I don't care, I'm not taking a side. It's petty either way. I love both of them. You can always just choose to ignore something or report it if it bothers you.

Some of the comments on both side have been completely unnecessary, all over what. Their favourite singer? It's ****ing ridiculous... Just listen to what you want and move on lol

fede ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

joke

jōk/

noun

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

"she was in a mood to tell jokes"

synonyms:funny story, jest, witticism, quip; 

Who said I took this seriously? We just joking :gaycat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived